Hope to know what's going on...

1) Did you have any other reasons to let Windjammer go, aside from his wish to do so?

2) What has been Duke Togo's contributions to MW?

3) Has Duke Togo's contributions to MW been so much more significant than other members' that he's allowed to do whatever he did?

I hope you can give some answers. Thank you.

B))

Hey BOB,

You should know that I have always liked you and have always thought your contribution to MW was a good one, so I am going to do my best not to be a jerk when I say this, but:

What end do you see to this thread you have started? I mean you have created the playing field for a bloodbath.

Windy asked to leave.

I deleted his account per his request.

Duke can be rash but if you let that get to you so much then I think you are abit sensitive.

Windy couldnt take it so he asked to leave.

What end do you see to this thread you have started? I mean you have created the playing field for a bloodbath.

And to what end do you see, when a member like Togo shoots his mouth without even a thought in his head? I'm can understand the occasional dissing banters (even I, am guilty of it sometimes) but getting to the point of pissing off people irreversably is another problem altogether.

Bloodbath? I'm glad you see the gravity of this issue here. Does your friend the Duke see the end that you're looking at right now, everytime he opens his mouth? I'll leave the answer to you.

Many members who DO think and enjoy WJ's occasional stuff are probably never going to see anything from him for good.

Windy asked to leave.

I appreciate your response. But I think you should'nt indulge WJ on that rash request. It could have given him the time to cool off and comeback a better person.

Duke can be rash but if you let that get to you so much then I think you are  abit sensitive.

Windy couldnt take it so he asked to leave.

Can you tell me why did you let him get away with it? And he did what he did many times. Why isn't any other mod doing anything to size him up?

The issue here MMX, is not about being abit or overly sensitive. It's about trying to contribute something and make this place positive.

Macrossworld, please do not forget to be nice.

Edited by Beware of Blast

I'd like to make a request to the mods.

How about you guys stop deleting accounts on request it lets drama queens make drama.

Exactly. Its not as if a deleted account will in any way preclude a member from simply rejoining should they wish to. The only purpose this whole "Please delete my account" bullshit serves is to call attention to the fact that the drama queen in question is leaving. Any dramatic exits should merely be greeted with some sort of animated .gif of somebody or something waving "Bye-bye." (like that actress that showed up at the end of the Area 88 fansubs)

2) What has been Duke Togo's contributions to MW?

1. I am a well known 6 year member of the english speaking Macross fan community.

2. I brought attention to and helped put a stop to the bootlegging of Macross products on MacrossWorld.

3. I brought attention to and helped put a stop to the posting of hentai on MacrossWorld.

4. I brought together and helped organize the anti-Harmony Gold movement on MacrossWorld during the height of the BW/HG dispute. We kept the behind the scenes news flowing.

5. Along with Agent One, I have been a voice of reason when discussing Macross 7 with some of the more delusional elements on MacrossWorld. :p

6. And gosh darnet, people like me.

BoB, you need to get over the fact your hentai was not wanted here. You got in trouble because you wouldn't stop when they told you to, not because of anything I did. Move on.

Why the "F" was this thread started <_<

I like ya Duke, you can be a $hit head, but so can everyone,,,its just a little more often

but as to this thread,,, who cares, its a public place for "fellow" enjoyers to talk about thier favorite shows/toys/gatherings/memories, no need to go on.

The only people that should contribute are the ones that have a responsibility here, like the mods and the owners of the site

Windy asked to leave.

I appreciate your response. But I think you should'nt indulge WJ on that rash request. It could have given him the time to cool off and comeback a better person.

Nimrodski or WindJammer or whatever he calls himlsef, is a Drama Queen AND a pole smoker.

Drama Queen because he had to make his GRAND EXIT by having his account deleted

Pole Smoker, because he thinks he owns the copyrights on everything he scans in, hence he plasters his watermark all over everything and he protects the images. They aren't his to protect. To make things even worse his site isn't even up most of the time.

Let's sum up:

Togo can be a whiney @ss (apparently with a Messiah Complex).

But. . .

Nanashi (or WindJammer, or whoever) is obviously an even whinier drama-queen who, quite frankly, violates what most would consider the accepted etiquette of a fanbase and well. . . the internet as a whole :huh: . . . by restricting access to his stuff so much. The guy has issues.

Anyways, I'd call it largely a tie with a slight edge going to Togo because, while he can be a jerk, he's not trying to make some "You'll miss me when I'm gone!" dramatic flourish by requesting that his account be deleted. Puh-leaze. How egotistical is that?

I'd second the motion that mods should reconsider removing an account upon request in these circumstances. I'd just say something like: "You're free to stop dropping by anytime. How about exercising some self control?"

Oh, but wait, I'm the guy who likes to argue, always brings up quotes from a year ago, and can't let anything go. So pretend that last bit came from someone else.

H