Storm---yay!  Not silver though, booooooo!

Green Rogue---may pick her up as my first Rogue.  Though I much prefer green/yellow, I have yet to see one I really liked-----it just seems like that combo of hair/face/boots etc just doesn't translate well to a figure, and I've always passed.  But this looks like a really good Rogue, even if it's not my fave look.  

2 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

Green Rogue---may pick her up as my first Rogue.  Though I much prefer green/yellow, I have yet to see one I really liked-----it just seems like that combo of hair/face/boots etc just doesn't translate well to a figure, and I've always passed.  But this looks like a really good Rogue, even if it's not my fave look.  

Storms costume has always been black in the comic's.  The silver look is mainly from confusion of the interpretation of leather/ pvc gloss appearance.  I suspect the only reason we got white/ silver was from the old toybiz toy line and the animation.  An African American character in an all back leather like costume, Probably wouldn't animate very well.  Too much detail would be lost. 

Rogue is missing her trademark white stripe, but I assume that we are looking at prototypes and not production versions. 

But either way, I'm growing tired of the twiggy frame on all of the female sculpts.  Women with curves do exist in the real world!

Edited by Golden Arms

17 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

But that's her Giant Size/80's costume.  It was always black.  It's the later era Outback and Gold Team costume that needs to be silver.

14 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

But either way, I'm growing tired of the twiggy frame on all of the female sculpts.  Women with curves do exist in the real world!

You mean give them tits again?  Or are you looking for fat women?

T

10 hours ago, Mommar said:

But that's her Giant Size/80's costume.  It was always black.  It's the later era Outback and Gold Team costume that needs to be silver.

You mean give them tits again?  Or are you looking for fat women?

T&A :)

I did see in a interview by XManny that they haven't retired the Spiderwoman frame, so there is hope!!

Each Target in town received exactly one Red Hulk.  So five total in the whole city.  They can’t tell when or if they will receive anymore and recommended I go to third party websites to buy it.  Hasbro and Target can go f.u.c.k. themselves.  And Storm will be impossible to get around here then.