Poll for YF-19 orders?

CrazyDude

Got mine from HLJ. Arrived pristine and damage free. No major issue as of yet, although the ankles do seem a little loose, but it can still hold it's pose on both GERWALK and Battroid. Over all, I'm quite satisfied with the toy and with HLJ's service.

I have one from BigInJapan and one from HLJ. Nothing broken, but ankles were loose on both out of the box. They have never been in GERWALK mode ever.

One of them has a slightly crooked head and the left arm doesn't slide in all the way and lock at the elbow. On the other one, the underside of the right wing is kind of popped out a little and I can't get it to sit flush. They appear to be fine otherwise, but not what I expected from something of this kind of price tag.

Re-posting this here:

Mine is flawless thus far, or as flawless as it can be considering. My only critiques are that the aforementioned fast packs could benefit from magnets in the leg armor, like the VF-0's had; that worked swimmingly. I would also have liked it if the canards folded down ala VF-4G. I also wish that the glare guard piece forward of the canopy were looser fitting and spring-loaded so that you could open the canopy more easily and then it would just pop itself back into place when you closed it.

Bought mine from a local fan (he got 2).

The right wing root, where it attaches to the metal bar, has a hint of stress mark, probably due to over-tightening of the screw. I've loosen the screw at this part.

The connection between the head and neck is very tight too. Turning the head was pretty hard to do, so I loosen the screw to the point of totally unscrewing it, but still doesnt help it. Somehow I think maybe its the joint design, and not the screw (maybe there's an O-ring in there?).

Other than these 2 setbacks, the toy feels and looks great!

Re-posting this here:

Mine is flawless thus far, or as flawless as it can be considering. My only critiques are that the aforementioned fast packs could benefit from magnets in the leg armor, like the VF-0's had; that worked swimmingly. I would also have liked it if the canards folded down ala VF-4G. I also wish that the glare guard piece forward of the canopy were looser fitting and spring-loaded so that you could open the canopy more easily and then it would just pop itself back into place when you closed it.

Just push the black triangle down. When you do this a lever on the bottom pushes the canopy up for you like the lid of a pedal bin when you step on the pedal to open the lid without touching the lid. Many people forget about this mechanism and try to pull it open but this is a decent-enough mechanism imo.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Got mine from HLJ.

Out of the box, the base of one of the wings looked a bit stressed.

Attaching the leg fast pack is a pain. Too bad they didn't use magnets.

Have not transformed mine yet. Will wait for more reviews.

The exploding parts of my CF-171 have made me a very patient man.