Missing Valkyrie...Need to Vent Post....

VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

I cracked open a sealed case of 1/48 VF-1S 25th Anniversary Editions only to find that one of the Valkyrie's is MISSING! All I have is an empty box with the manual/sticker sheet! I think this was a mistake at the factory since the 'Security' tape was still in tact. PISSED! I just wonder if Yamato will replace it for me....

I cracked open a sealed case of 1/48 VF-1S 25th Anniversary Editions only to find that one of the Valkyrie's is MISSING! All I have is an empty box with the manual/sticker sheet! I think this was a mistake at the factory since the 'Security' tape was still in tact. PISSED! I just wonder if Yamato will replace it for me....

I'd be willing to bet that it was a pissed off factory worker that did it, I don't see how it would be possible to seal the box without knowing that the valk wasn't in it. It would be much lighter than normal with out it, and easy to notice.

-Kyp

Who and when did you buy it from? As Kyp says, it would be much lighter than normal with out it, and easy to notice :o

VEX is or WAS a dealer so I'm assuming he got it during release time and he just opened a case. I'm not sure if the distributor would take the complaint seriously if that's a the case. :( SUCKS!

Think it's time to crack that case of low vizzes open. Or at least weigh it.

The sealed cased has been sitting around for some time. I'd say 2-3 years. My distributor isn't going to do anything since so much time passed. I never had a problem with missing Valks so this is my first encounter. I've gone through hundreds of cases of toys in my lifetime of selling. It's probably a fluke but I'm out $150 as a result! :(