Ranka Guard advice

optimator88

I'm doing a 1/55 chunky Ranka Guard and could use some advice. It's basically a minmay guard moon act, with ranka switched in instead of minmay, and a few other minor changes. So, I need a shot of her for the chest plate, and one for the leg.

I've got a few pics I could use, but was wondering if anyone else had any pics that they thought might work.

These were the ones I was thinking about using.

Thanks for any help!

post-9363-1237952563_thumb.png

post-9363-1237952584_thumb.jpg

post-9363-1237952612_thumb.jpg

post-9363-1237952711_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try my 2nd pic and Johvic's first. I'll have to darken her skin a bit since I can't print white. Oh well, I'll have to settle for gyaru Ranka, with purple hair. I'm just not sure what to do with the white stockings.

Anyone have advice on printing without white? Will it look ok if I leave the white stockings as is (printed clear), and just put them on a white colored valk?

post-9363-1238463508_thumb.png

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try my 2nd pic and Johvic's first. I'll have to darken her skin a bit since I can't print white. Oh well, I'll have to settle for gyaru Ranka, with purple hair. I'm just not sure what to do with the white stockings.

Anyone have advice on printing without white? Will it look ok if I leave the white stockings as is (printed clear), and just put them on a white colored valk?

that could work, or you can buy white decal paper.