MW NW MEET?

I'm 30 min South of Seattle, I'd be down for something in the Puget Sound if it's on a weekend. My place is available too, got a 10 foot screen and HD projector, we could watch shows, drink beers, have a model/toy show and tell, that sort of thing. Or whatever you guys want to do, I'm down.

Don't you mean the USA? Wouldn't Northwest be Alaska, the North part of BC, and the Yukon?

Yes, because if you're talking about the area just SE of Alaska you could totally count Sketchley in for attending. If you're going to make him drive the 15 hours of snowy misery to get all the way to what he refers to as the SW (that being the NW of the USA) he's out, that's too much trouble.

:ph34r:

Yes I mean a meet on a icy glacier surrounded by the tunda. My Emiko friends said we can borrow they igloo.

If that doesn't work more closer towards the NW as Pat suggest.

WOah....chillin in an igloo. That's somethin new! :rolleyes: And not to sound off topic but in the Eskimo culture, the male offer their wife to the male guest. Isn't that somethin or what?

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Summary so far of those that expressed interest from a few toy forums I use 10. I think a total of 20 interested is needed. As I believe half the number would actually attend.

Suggestion of a possible location state/city wise?

Star Wars Weirdos:

Knaves (Vancover)

jucofett (Tigard)

RussG (Silverton)

echuta

Wildcard (Portland)

Gijoe Geeks:

CrazyBones (Portland)

Dead-End (Salem)

Macross Losers:

Pat S (Puget Sound, has possible location).

Skullsixx (Portland)

Plus: Me.