Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

Yeah. I actually emailed HLJ to see what was up with the August preorders. They said they were having issues with their upcoming items in the system and that they would likely be posted as the items actually become available and in-stock.

Edited by GogDog

• 2 weeks later...
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

Its "RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWER" ;)

Looks awesome!

Hmm, that's interesting. I actually ordered mine from Rainbowten last Friday but they sold out. When I asked them about that, I was told that 1/3 of the supplies in the market has been recalled due to faulty products.

Anyone have more info on this?

Hmm, that's interesting. I actually ordered mine from Rainbowten last Friday but they sold out. When I asked them about that, I was told that 1/3 of the supplies in the market has been recalled due to faulty products.

Anyone have more info on this?

What specifically are you referring to?

What is this from?

Full Metal Panic, but this robot hasn't been animated into the show and only appears in the novels as the show hasn't gotten far enough along to see this. The anime is also kind of unstable in terms of when new stuff comes out. The anime is great though!

Edited by protostar8

That's what I'd like to find out, actually. The only thing I know is what Rainbow Ten told me; it could be nonsense. I've also just went ahead and ordered mine from HLJ after that; hasn't shipped so it'll be another 3 weeks before I get my hands on it.

Looks like we'll have to rely on you to tell us what's really going on with the figure itself. :p But so far I've not seen anything wrong with it and on top of that, the joints all seem to be Revoltech ones. If those are the problems, we should be able to get replacement joints? Hmmm.

Hopefully nothing ends up being wrong with them. I've searched online for issues involving the ARX-8, but came back with nothing so I hope it was just bad information or maybe something like the shipment was damaged so the seller ended up short or something and the wording got lost in translation. Mine shipped today from HLJ, so it'll probably be another 2-3 weeks before I get it. I'm actually amazed at how random my delivery time from them is. Sometimes I get it in 10 days, other times it takes 20, so I'll post something once it arrives.

Man, I miss Revoltech. There hasn't been anything of interest to me since Tetsujin came out. I keep wishing for more classic characters like Lupin III, Spike and Faye from bebop, Mugen and Jin from Champloo, a Motoko from any incarnation of GITS would be nice, too. Hell, I'd even take a plug suit Shinji. Oh well, I guess Revoltech isn't the line I was hoping it would be.

Man, I miss Revoltech. There hasn't been anything of interest to me since Tetsujin came out. I keep wishing for more classic characters like Lupin III, Spike and Faye from bebop, Mugen and Jin from Champloo, a Motoko from any incarnation of GITS would be nice, too. Hell, I'd even take a plug suit Shinji. Oh well, I guess Revoltech isn't the line I was hoping it would be.

I would KILL for a Revoltech Mugen, Jin and Fuu, and the cast from Bebop as well

Where the heck is the information on the Aliens Revoltech? To hell with all this crap, I want to see their Xenomorph! :)

Crap, I forgot about the Xenomorph! I hope it didn't get canned.

I would KILL for a Revoltech Mugen, Jin and Fuu, and the cast from Bebop as well

I know. For as much as people like Champloo and those characters it's sort of baffling to me how there hasn't been a single action figure of any of them yet. There is a 1/6 scale set of Mugen and Jin coming out soon but it's kind of expensive, it's from a company I'm not familiar with and for some reason they look 'off' to me.

Mugen: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Jin: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Bebop is even more beloved and even that has barely gotten any action figures. The Kaiyodo figure of Spike was basically a semi-poseable statue and pretty much the only other figure was the two Medicom Spikes. Nothing for Jet, Ed, or Faye. There have been several UFO catcher toys and other crap like that, but nothing substantial.

::EDIT::

Ha! Look at the prices on BBTS for those Champloo figures. "List Price $110, Our Price $115" :lol:

Edited by eriku