Macross Panel at Otakon 2005

OK, for those of you who have attended in the past and plan to attend again, here's the info...

Panel - ALL THINGS MACROSS

Friday - 5:30 - 7:00PM

Location - Panel Room 2

Topics:

Current state of Macross

Fan sites

Fan projects

Whatever else we have time for.

Fun Stuff:

Video eye candy

Pics from MW CON

Macross video games

Toys

Customs

Models

and...

Something REALLY cool that noone here has yet seen.

Be sure to stop by!!

OK, for those of you who have attended in the past and plan to attend again, here's the info...

Panel - ALL THINGS MACROSS

Friday - 5:30 - 7:00PM

Location - Panel Room 2

Topics:

Current state of Macross

Fan sites

Fan projects

Whatever else we have time for.

Fun Stuff:

Video eye candy

Pics from MW CON

Macross video games

Toys

Customs

Models

and...

Something REALLY cool that noone here has yet seen.

Be sure to stop by!!

316667[/snapback]

Great news! I'm looking forward to going! :D

Uh yeah so what's the zip code for, Location - Panel Room 2, I've never heard of that city or state?

318088[/snapback]

The panel is taking place at Otakon, held in Baltimore, Maryland, at the Baltimore Convention Center between Friday August 19 and Sunday August 21.

Edited by Mechamaniac

Ah rats, well thanks for the info anyway. Why isn't there ever a huge anime convention spotlighting Macross in San Francisco??? I mean talk about a huge asian community full of fans, hello? :(

things are falling into place nicely for our panel.we're gonna have loads of cool stuff to see and this panel always ends up being alot of fun for the audience & presenters,so come by if you can,it's a garenteed good time folks ;)

I can't wait to see yall again. I remember how fun, and how PACKED the panel was. Here's hoping a certain company don't try to crash our party like they did last year (STILL DON'T BELIEVE THAT WAS A COINCEDENCE!).

Not to mention have working microphones ("Tha Man's tryna bring me down!" :D )

I can't wait to see yall again. I remember how fun, and how PACKED the panel was. Here's hoping a certain company don't try to crash our party like they did last year (STILL DON'T BELIEVE THAT WAS A COINCEDENCE!).

Not to mention have working microphones ("Tha Man's tryna bring me down!"  :D  )

318309[/snapback]

Nope, I've checked the schedule, and there is nothing clashing with our panel. Should be a good time!.

Here's hoping JRock gets another money shot this year :)

I'll be there this year also. I do not know about the time. I'll be going with my best friend's daughter and a gaggle of her friends acting as a chaperone, and they may get antsy and want to leave. If I'm still there around the time the panel opens, I'll come by and say "Hi!" Just look for the large sweaty fat guy everyone loves to make fun of coming for the table.

I'll see about being there for the panel, but the Otakon schedule seems full of holes right now. Like, opening ceremonies isn't listed anywhere on Friday. The only thing listed for Main Events in the morning is the AMV screening. Also, if they're having an Otazine panel, I'll have to be at that...but it's not listed either.

I'll definitely be at the con, though. Most of the weekend I'll be chained to my table in Artist's Alley.