shiyao

1/60 Minmay Guard Decals - where to find?

I also did a search for "1/60 Minmay Guard", but nothing came up. I trawled through my searches for "minmay guard decals" and just "decals" but most of the stuff was 1/48 related.

I guess I'll ultimately shoot Anasazi a PM, but I don't really want to disturb such a busy, busy man.

So - does anyone know where I can get the 1/60 Minmay Guard decals? They don't seem to be in stock anywhere.

Cheers!

I've never made my 1/60 set available through TMP, valk exchange, or any other site. Orders for that particular set have always gone through me since there's not much demand for it.

Shoot me a PM and we can talk price and wait time (it's not that bad right now).

I'm trying the hasegawa kit resized but not fix 100% however I will scan the yamato´s stickers for conversion

post-3872-0-38947000-1366403767_thumb.jpg

post-3872-0-27653700-1366403787_thumb.jpg

post-3872-0-88192800-1366403811_thumb.jpg

post-3872-0-84371100-1366403840_thumb.jpg

I'm trying the hasegawa kit resized but not fix 100% however I will scan the yamato´s stickers for conversion

Looks good. I may need to get me a set.

Thanks. How do you print them? What kind of decal paper?

I print mine in a laser color print but also can use a ink print I think the stickers sheets can be buying in the model kits stores

Very cool, and thanks for sharing. How does the laser printer do with white on the decal sheets?

if you want white color you should use white labels unfortunately the transparents works only about white background

Thank you so much for the pdf!