VF-11 Full Armor resin conversion kit

Sarensaas

This is a pic of the VF-11 FA resin add-on kit made by Tect in the 90's for the 1/144 Bandai kit. They made a bunch of add-on/conversion kits for the M7 kits in the 90's but this is my favorite. Heavy armor with that huge rifle. Anyone ever get this, or have a clue where to get it anymore?

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-10/610...1041/AA0502.JPG

Edited by Sarensaas

I'm one of the few to get this kit, and I also have the Atmospheric Boosters as well (the boosters you see the VF11 use to "Chase" the YF-21 in the Mac+ series). Funny part is, I neve even started collecting (a very limited amout of models) until about a year ago. I mostly collect the MacII series and the odd Mac+ stuff. I think I'm pretty much finished too :) Ahh, poor pocket has a hole in it. I know Carl also has these kits, but of Course!

Where's Valkyrie with that recast????

I really do not know, we've are still sorting out what kits to do first.

I am missing the VF-17 figther and the VF-VA3 from M7 but I am not interested on them ( the VF-11 booster pack can be scratch-build easily).

I would really like to have the VF-11 Armor to have the whole 1/144 resin line completed...I have all of the others... ;)

PLEASEE!!! :rolleyes:

Hint: Sarensaas; if there's a high demand it will be done....