Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2

VF19

Just out of curiosity, what do Garaa's attacks look like? I mean, are they faithful to the anime, y'know with rushes of sand everywhere, armor of sand etc....?

Yeah, his shield of sand appears. Its not as fluid as the anime, but it works for me.

Desert Coffin is anime faitful. Most of the moves/styles that are in the game are from the anime....

Ya, I'm wondering what was said in the secret meeting place of the Uchiha.... they haven't elaborated what was written there.

I KNOW! I was bummed about that too. I also want to know who this "third" person is that can use the mangekyou sharingan.... Kakashi maybe? Or maybe there's another Uchiha running around that we don't know about... one that can master the bloodline limit(Kakashi can't... supposedly)...

Akatsuki numbers only nine

Don't they number eight? I thought they used to number nine only when Orochimaru was with them, but after he left they split into two teams of four and went gathering techniques and stuff. I believe Jiraiya mentioned it.

Naruto: Gekitou Ninjyataisen 3 for Gamecube

Reported by: Adam on Sunday, August 1st, 2004 at 11:43AM

To keep the steady flow of Naruto games for many different consoles rolling, Naruto: Gekitou Ninjyataisen 3, the sequel to number 1 and 2 in the series, has been announced in the latest issue of Shonen Jump. So far very few details are known about the game, in fact, we only know that it is coming out and that Chouji, Temari, and Jiraiya are now playable characters. We will have much more details on this game in the future. Thanks to everyone who sent this in.

From http://www.narutofan.com

Hmm, I might have to look into getting a Game Cube.

So what systems is the Naruto game available on right now? And is this a Japanese game that you have to mod an American Gamecube to play?

I've been out of the console gaming scene for a while, so I'm not really up to date on the current systems.

And what are some good games for the Game Cube?

Edited by soze

I so wish I could play these games. Seriously even if the anime isn't out I'm sure these woudl sell here in the states and everywhere else. Anyway the girls in the new ending are Sakura, Tenten, Ino, and Hinata. I was really looking forward to what was said in the secret meeting place as well in the manga. Hopefully they'll let us know what went on. I can't get enough of this series. I seriously have to mod my GameCube( the Naruto games are on that right?).

Edited by Effect

Naruto game are import, but you don't have to mod. Go to EBgames, or TRU, etc, and buy a Gamecube action replay, it comes with a thing called freeloader. basically you put the AR disc in, then load freeloader, then put the disk in.

Max, got any ideas on how to make 18500 Yen fast without shadow mode?

Man, i'm SO praying that Max's Avatar (A.K.A Mr BadAss) Uchiha Itachi appears in the next game. That said, Gamespot have said that the third one will be largely based on teams (e.g. Team Konoha, Team Sand etc...) so it will be interesting to see how they all fit in.

As long as Itachi is in it I don't really care :D

Still, can't wait to play as Jiraya or Tsunade, hehe cos then it would have Orochimaru and be Team Sannin! The Third would be cool as a secret character too!

Ok, i'll stop going on now. :)

Edited by wakobi