The 2004 San Diego Comic Con Thread

Here's what the extended edition disks will look like and the bookend that comes with it. It only comes with one end of the bookend and you have to send in for the other one, I was told to save cost and size of the box...

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02129.jpg

DSC02130.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

d00d, Exo, did you get any pics of Miss Biel??!!

btw, did anyone get the UDON comic they were selling/giving out? it was supposed to have a Rival Schools and Darkstalkers prelude.

did anyone see the Vertigo or Marvel panels? i heard that a Fables hard cover was announced, was there any more info on it? when the hell is The Ultimates vol. 2 coming out? damn i wish i could have gone. :(

was there a Toybiz booth? any new Marvel Legend figures shown??

oh and for the Record, Karen McDougal (POTY, 1998, i think) was the hottest one ever.... ;):lol:

btw, did anyone get the UDON comic they were selling/giving out? it was supposed to have a Rival Schools and Darkstalkers prelude.

did anyone see the Vertigo or Marvel panels? i heard that a Fables hard cover was announced, was there any more info on it? when the hell is The Ultimates vol. 2 coming out? damn i wish i could have gone. :(

oh and for the Record, Karen McDougal (POTY, 1998, i think) was the hottest one ever.... ;):lol:

:( Man you're gonna hate me, cuz I already hate myself.... I was making my way down to the Blade panel and I caught a glimpse of the Spiderman 2 game. I started playing it and I lost track of time :angry: ... now I know how Peter Parker feels... :p

:rolleyes:<_<

Keren Mcdougal is hot, but I prefer Tifanny Taylor...

did anyone see the Vertigo or Marvel panels? i heard that a Fables hard cover was announced, was there any more info on it? when the hell is The Ultimates vol. 2 coming out? damn i wish i could have gone.  :(

oh and for the Record, Karen McDougal (POTY, 1998, i think) was the hottest one ever.... ;)  :lol:

:( Man you're gonna hate me, cuz I already hate myself.... I was making my way down to the Blade panel and I caught a glimpse of the Spiderman 2 game. I started playing it and I lost track of time :angry: ... now I know how Peter Parker feels... :p

:rolleyes:<_<

Keren Mcdougal is hot, but I prefer Tifanny Taylor...

reading this post is like watching Titus Andronicus...'tis a tragedy...

*weeps bitterly*

the Spiderman 2 game kicks ass though. ;)

And my personal favorite, since I've been fan since I was little

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

DSC02063.jpg

Truly Scrumptious... must be a a predecessor to Hotty McYumYum

DSC02066.jpg

Scary old Candyman... gave me nightmares as a kid...

DSC02068.jpg

The worlds first transforming vehicle... from the mind that brought you James Bond...

DSC02070.jpg

Cool display Russian mech:

DSC02179.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

I just got back last night. This was my 3rd CCI.

One highlight is that I meet the creator of Dust/Koshka, Pablo Parente and got his Autograph of Koshka#0. Very nice guy plus he told me me that he knows Kow Yokoyama personally, known for 3D-FX/Machschinen Krieger. You can see the influence is definitely there on the Mecha.