Gundam GPO1/Fb in process

Armor

very nice work armor it looks fantastic, you have got to take a picture of the rest of your collection as well, i would love to see what else you have.

chris

Personally, not doggin ya or anything, but those background stands just don't work without having a complete background like it was the interior of a ship....otherwise I sorta feel it's a waste to build the stand. It's a nice bonus to know it comes with the stand, making it a very nice PG kit, but without a full diarama to match with it...it just doesn't do it for me in saying "Well worth the 200 bucks"

If any of us have a 1\48 Yamys with fast packs we payed about $ 190. This thing is 200 times better than any of my 1/48s. But a back drop would be cool. Give me time I'll make one. ;)

Here's a thought, I can't remember which of the 13 episodes it was, maybe like 6 or something, but you should try to copy the hanger where it's in Anihiem and all those cords are hanging off the GP02 FV and it just sorta hangs down all limb.

Here's a thought, I can't remember which of the 13 episodes it was, maybe like 6 or something, but you should try to copy the hanger where it's in Anihiem and all those cords are hanging off the GP02 FV and it just sorta hangs down all limb.

Dang Hikuro! You stole my thunder! <_<

:blink: you have never seen any of the shows? i figured you probly seen a few for you to be interested in buying such a expensive model, the GP-01 is from the 0083 series, i also recomend the Gundam 0080 and 08th team. both were excellent series.