To Roy Focker

SMac

A guy asked a specific question, and you lock the thread saying to take it up in the 44-page pinned thread which seems to have moved on to the upcoming Alphas?

Maybe, just maybe, if there were separate threads for the MPC Alphas and MPC VF-1's (don't remember if they were called Valkyries in Robotech), I might agree.

Still, the guy's question is a new, apparently not yet answered elsewhere to his satisfaction question, and therefore should be a new thread.

A big rediculous in my opinion.

And shouldn't the "Toys" forum be more correctly labeled "Macross Toys", since apparently the Robotech "toys", nor any other anime toys, are allowed in there?

Thanks,

Scott

And shouldn't the "Toys" forum be more correctly labeled "Macross Toys", since apparently the Robotech "toys", nor any other anime toys, are allowed in there?

That's implied in the forum structure.

You may notice that toys is a subcategory of "Macross Discussions".

What doesn't make sense is why "other anime and science fiction" is a subcategory of "Macross Discussions".

my opinion on these matters is, if a thread gets closed, just don't sweat it and move on.

the mods rule us with an iron 1/48 scale yamato valkyrie fist, and thats the way i likes it.

A guy asked a specific question, and you lock the thread saying to take it up in the 44-page pinned thread which seems to have moved on to the upcoming Alphas?

Maybe, just maybe, if there were separate threads for the MPC Alphas and MPC VF-1's (don't remember if they were called Valkyries in Robotech), I might agree.

Still, the guy's question is a new, apparently not yet answered elsewhere to his satisfaction question, and therefore should be a new thread.

A big rediculous in my opinion.

Thanks,

Scott

Well, I'm not roy, but just my two cents...

this isn't a robotech forum... so really, wrong place to expect a lot of concession to MPC talk... and since the pinned MPC thread says to post ALL MPC related discussion there....

Also, since the toy section is under the Macross Discussion section... as JBO says, it is an implied thing.

'Sides, don't knock on Roy, he's been more than fair and patient with us unruly types.