CMS Macross Figures Rant

fifbeat

Then there's a solid colored hair Minmei diorama, and a clear hair Minmei diorama.

You always get the solid colored hair Minmei diorama in every case.

There's also a VF-1 cockpit "chase" figure, which is pretty darned neat.  If you get that, it replaces the clear hair Minmei diorama.  So the only thing you'll be missing out on is the clear hair Minmei diorama, or the cockpit.  Depending on your luck.

Actually my chase figure replaced the "normal" hair Minmei. Which was, of course, the one I wanted, but yeah, that's basicly how it works.

I opened 2 cases last night and i didn't have the same results.

one box has 2 sets (one solid, one clear) and the other box has a complete clear hair set and all solid hair figs except Mylene (cuz i got chase)

I just got Misa, Focker and the Cockpit figure on the mail.

I am very upset :angry: The sculpts are very nice, but the painting is simply horrible. I don´t know if you guys got the same painting quality, maybe the first batch of figures were flawless. I think the guys who painted my figures got bored and careless, I even have some paint dots and misplaced brush strokes

There should be a label in every box saying: Warning!!!, serious fixing and painting required :o

I AM CALLIN ALL YOU FOOLS OUT!

You guys should get the REAL action figure... The ACTION figure that gets ALL the ACTION:

hahah, so where's the accessories? :p:D:lol:

in his pants

The most import accessory is in there, but one must ALWAYS expect the unexpected:

post-25-1087513227.jpg

You guys should get the REAL action figure... The ACTION figure that gets ALL the ACTION:

in his pants

The most import accessory is in there, but one must ALWAYS expect the unexpected:

post-25-1087513227.jpg

Austin Power's voice:

"How'd that get in here? I swear baby, it's not mine!"

:p:D:lol:

in his pants

post-25-1087513227.jpg

Austin Power's voice:

:p:lol::lol:

I wonder what's inside the toolbox??

in his pants

post-25-1087513227.jpg

Austin Power's voice:

My 'after hours' gear... My tux, some vodka, condoms, brass knuckles, a cigar. Anything you would need on your way out to dinner and a bar/club.

in his pants

post-25-1087513227.jpg

Austin Power's voice:

My 'after hours' gear... My tux, some vodka, condoms, brass knuckles, a cigar. Anything you would need on your way out to dinner and a bar/club.

I'm pretty sure it's handy after the "mission".