Robotech Masterpiece Alpha

hell all,

well i for one have always loved the elusive alpha fighter. i was going to collect the old 80's one's but i have never been a fan of 80's toys, at least the way they made and produced them. they were always a bit too bulky for me and didn't correctly capture the somewhat human form of the series. to be frank they look really crappy. i don't play with these things, so for me i need something that is highly detailed and very displayable and i think that toynami got it just right with the alpha series.

which is why i thank god for Yamato and to a certain extent toynami. personally, i think their alpha's look fantastic, but their VF's look like hammered ...well you know the rest. :D

anyway i will definately be getting these alpha's

alan.

MPC thread is 42 pages of jumping between the old Macross MPC's, the new NG MPC's and the MPC Macrossworld trolls............ :p Maybe there should be a pinned just MPC Alpha thread with price, release date and pics. Lock the thing so people don't have to sift through 42 pages of jibberish just to get the facts. After the thing comes out, unlock the thread so people can post their opinion on their purchase. Just a thought......

Every few days there seems to be another post like this. I don't blame these people for not wanting to sift through all that crap. Some pinned threads should be locked....

Edited by Myriad