Any MAn in Suit Fans here?

So is this a pic from the movie that will "retire" godzilla or is that another movie. Actually now I'm wondering why didn't Godzilla just use that attack in the other movies to take out the other guys.

So is this a pic from the movie that will "retire" godzilla or is that another movie. Actually now I'm wondering why didn't Godzilla just use that attack in the other movies to take out the other guys.

Yeah this pic is fromSuposedly the last Man in Suit Movie EVER... time will tell if its true or not

I've got the recent Godzilla X MechaGodzilla movie; its surprisingly good. Computer efefcts are used in perhaps the best way possible - to enhance the traditional methods also employed. Granted, its still men in suits stomping on a model Tokyo, but its impressive men in suits... B))

The story is, needless to say, a bit of an afterthought, but somehow I don't think too many people watch Godzilla films because they're expecting War & Peace!

I'm really looking forward to the DVD release of Godzilla X MechaGodzilla X Mothra and this new movie - if only someone like ADV would pick up the Western rights so we could have a proper subtitled version for once...

...and I very much doubt we've seen the last of the Big G, though the comment about it being the last "men in suits" movie suggests they may be looking at going all-CGI in future, which would be a shame to my mind...

Yeah this pic is fromSuposedly the last Man in Suit Movie EVER... time will tell if its true or not

Havn't they made that claim several times before? :p