Where have all the Megazone 23 DVD's gone?

I do an ebay search for Megazone 23 DVD, and all I get are hits for KITE.

I search online, and all I find are RightStuf pre-orders for the upcoming ADV release.

Seems ADV must really be cracking down on the boots, because this time last year, they were everywhere.

I'm looking for the HK version that had all three movies in a two disc set. There was one with this hideous bright yellow cover that was supposedly the best one to get.

I did find this one, anyone know of it's quality?

http://www.animetoysonline.com/index.cfm?f...product_id=1811

I search online, and all I find are RightStuf pre-orders for the upcoming ADV release.

Seems ADV must really be cracking down on the boots, because this time last year, they were everywhere.

I'm looking for the HK version that had all three movies in a two disc set. There was one with this hideous bright yellow cover that was supposedly the best one to get.

Tha's a bit pricy,.. I got mine off ebay for 18 bucks with S/H, you might want to be a bit more patient to get that DVDs, cause I found the HK verison on and off sometimes.. check within a week, I bet you will find one. Also, my box are different from that but I'm sure it's the HK verison. The quality are good, no complain. Hope this help,

L,

I'm looking for the HK version that had all three movies in a two disc set.  There was one with this hideous bright yellow cover that was supposedly the best one to get.

Tha's a bit pricy,.. I got mine off ebay for 18 bucks with S/H, you might want to be a bit more patient to get that DVDs, cause I found the HK verison on and off sometimes.. check within a week, I bet you will find one. Also, my box are different from that but I'm sure it's the HK verison. The quality are good, no complain. Hope this help,

L,

Yeah, that looks like alot, I have been searching off and on for weeks, and I have not been able to find it on Ebay, all I keep getting are the KITE hits...

Don't bootlegs come and go in batches? I would suspect the batch they made a year or so back has run out and they are not making more right now... perhaps lack of demand or they are concerned with making some new bootleg at the moment.

I highly doubt ADV has anything to do with putting the kibosh on that particular bootleg. It's sad but bootleggers are like drug dealers, you smash one and two more pop up to take their place.

I had the same problem when I went to go pick up Gunbuster & 0079 TV, spontanoiusly out of production right when I wanted them....bastards!

Anyway, like everyone said, best thing to do is hang out. I'd sell you mine, but I may end up using the box & insert's for my ADV set's depending on how theirs come out (almost definately will be inferior in art used).

here