Best "Soul Of Chogokin" set?

digging up an old thread rather than start a new one..

Does anyone know if the Getter Dragon, Posiedon and Liger are being re-released? And if they will be 'renewal' versions, or just a restock?

I saw at hlj.com that they were getting a restock in November, don't know if they found a hidden stockpile or if it's the new version.

digging up an old thread rather than start a new one..

Does anyone know if the Getter Dragon, Posiedon and Liger are being re-released? And if they will be 'renewal' versions, or just a restock?

I saw at hlj.com that they were getting a restock in November, don't know if they found a hidden stockpile or if it's the new version.

340252[/snapback]

It's another production run, nothing like the Renewal Mazinger but all three will be available again.

haha, I'd pick up Soul of Whatever. I'm a junkie. If my Xabungle doesn't arrive soon I'm going to have to melt my Getter robos down and freebase them. :wacko:

I really want Dairugger.. now that Voltes and Combattler are in the SOC line up my dream inches closer to coming true.

haha, I'd pick up Soul of Whatever. I'm a junkie. If my Xabungle doesn't arrive soon I'm going to have to melt my Getter robos down and freebase them.  :wacko:

I really want Dairugger.. now that Voltes and Combattler are in the SOC line up my dream inches closer to coming true.

340358[/snapback]

I just got Xabungle last week, he's quite a gem if you don't mind the small size & transformation concessions.

Worth waiting for IMO, he's a very fun piece. I just keep picking him up. :D

Just saw on hlj.com that Battle Fever Robo is up for preorder for a February release and is assigned GX-30.. which means Voltes has been pushed back. :angry: I dunno if I'm the only one who thinks it but BFR is incredibly ghey.

So that looks like Voltes won't be coming out until April or so. :(

• 2 months later...
Any idea how much this beauty costs and what about the release date : 

http://pony-hp2.web.infoseek.co.jp/B-GETTER.htm

361689[/snapback]

it is limited and cost about $250.00 to $300.00 on yahoo Japan, it is already out and i am still trying to get one. :( you could only get it through a special order that one of the japanese magazine was having. you had to pay about the same for it as what it is going for online.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

From Toysdaily, New SOC`s (some unexpected ones) : 

http://www.toysdaily.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30868

363055[/snapback]

Noriko Takaya is gonna jump for joy when he finds out about this.

poo. When I saw the word Andromeda I thought it'd be the Space Cruiser Yamato Andromeda.......Saint Seiya?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So far the only SoCs I have are the Evas(yes, all 6 of 'em..) and they're the only ones that have interested me.

The good posability and accessories are what did it for me, really.

139010[/snapback]

dito. mine are the HK versions with 'crystal' bases.