Question about Robotech Art 3

Phyrox

I have a quick question regarding the Sentinels that I figure can be answered by those with the Robotech Art book.

Who designed the original mecha for the show?

There were new Destroids, Invid, and various alien mecha designs...who did them?

Thanks for the help.

You know damn well it is. If I catch you in my basement one more time....just ONE MORE TIME....there's going to be trouble.

I thought that's where you kept him?

:lol:

The mecha designs in The Sentinels are by Hirotoshi Ohkura and the AMMONITE group, who you'll recognize as the mecha designers for Southern Cross.

That guy should be strung up upside down and beaten. SC and the Sentinels are the worst mecha ever. But then again you probably couldn't blame him for The Sentinels. I can only imagine how much HG was paying him.

You know damn well it is. If I catch you in my basement one more time....just ONE MORE TIME....there's going to be trouble.

Keep nothing! I can't keep him out of there! He keeps telling me he's looking for "VHS copies of the Snorks cartoon." :huh:

Keep nothing! I can't keep him out of there! He keeps telling me he's looking for "VHS copies of the Snorks cartoon." :huh:

The really sad thing is that I actually found the VHS Snorks collection in your basement, BSU... right next to your MIB collection of My Little Ponies.

I won't comment on your collection of children's shoes, though... very odd, indeed. :p

I just like cold dark places... the sun - it hurts poor Smeagol.

The really sad thing is that I actually found the VHS Snorks collection in your basement, BSU... right next to your MIB collection of My Little Ponies.

I told you, I was just...ah, keeping them for a friend. Honestly.

And my lawyer told me not to comment on the shoes.