Latest G-System Kit & Future Project

Hello,

For all of the Gundam fans out there, here are some pictures of G-Systems latest release, and future project for me.

It's is a limited edition release, and the detail is amazing. My kit should be on it's way by the end of this week.

Looks like it's going to be a pretty large kit, and it has over (300) parts.

Definitely one of my favorite designs.

1-100-xeku-zweiii2.JPG

xz5.JPG

More pictures here:

1/100 Xeku-Zwei

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Yeah, definitely not cheap!

I saw it, and knew I couldn't live without it.

The question became whether to get (4) Yamato 1/48 valkyries with armor, or (1) Gundam kit.

I guess I'm a little bored with VF-1 repaints, so I went for the limited edition Gundam kit.

I don't think I'll ever meet anyone else that has one, so that makes it worth something to me. Plus it will definitely make one hell of a conversation piece. ;)

I saw this thing built. The only other Gundam I actually like next to the huge PG EX-S. If they came out with a Variable SDF-1 as big and as detailed, I would buy one for the same price, resin kit or not.

The thing is just plain awesome in sheer detail.

Yeah, it is a sweet kit, and one of my favorite designs.

Just some some good news from my friend Roy, at Mechadream. I especially like his comment, which I put in blue font:

Hi Chris,

Hope you're having a great weekend. Here is the UPS tracking number for your Xeku kit:

1ZE9E3510340389778

I sent it Saturday but I think UPS doesn't move much until Monday. I think you will be very impressed with the kit. It is much larger and heavier than I expected - they did a beautiful job on this one!

Thanks again!

Roy

I'll post more information once it arrives.

Right now the G-System 1/48 RX-78-2 is the next project since the 1/48 GP04G was completed, so I'm not sure when the Xeku-Zwei will come up.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))