What The...

eriku

MP Omega Supreme.

:o

Mmmmm....

Nice idea, but there are so many other MP's I'd rather see.

1. StarScream or Shockwave it's a tie

2. Megatron or Galvatron yet another tie

3. All of the Dinobots B)):p:D

4. Cartoon accurate Jetfire

5. Ironhide (We need a toon accurate one desperatly)

6. Prowl

7. Soundwave and a whole set of his cassettes!!!

8. Imagine, MP triplechangers!!! Imagine a blitzwing or astrotrain toy that didn't suck!!!

If they're gonna be as cheap as the Transformers Universe line then I'll probably pick up Convoy and Starscream. Now if they'd only get started on a new set of Dinobots I'll really be good to go.

convoy?? it;s optimus prime!!!

Um, he may be Prime now, but he started as Convoy in Japan. Without Convoy, Optimus Prime in Tranformers could be the fruity VW with horns. :ph34r::lol:

trasnformers is an american cartoon. the rOriginal prime toy was called convoy, besdies optimus prime is much better. the first and the greatest vs truck. which would you rather have your name mean?

Despite the bland names and humble beginning, the Diaclones came first. By not acknowledging that fact, your beloved Transformers could be anything else but what we have today.

Yes, Transformers is an American cartoon, it's also nothing more than a protracted commercial for Japanese toys.

Know the facts before you correct people's harmless typo. Besides, many TF fans know the differences and are not as particular as you.

If they're gonna be as cheap as the Transformers Universe line then I'll probably pick up Convoy and Starscream. Now if they'd only get started on a new set of Dinobots I'll really be good to go.

convoy?? it;s optimus prime!!!

Um, he may be Prime now, but he started as Convoy in Japan. Without Convoy, Optimus Prime in Tranformers could be the fruity VW with horns. :ph34r::lol:

trasnformers is an american cartoon. the rOriginal prime toy was called convoy, besdies optimus prime is much better. the first and the greatest vs truck. which would you rather have your name mean?

Despite the bland names and humble beginning, the Diaclones came first. By not acknowledging that fact, your beloved Transformers could be anything else but what we have today.

Yes, Transformers is an American cartoon, it's also nothing more than a protracted commercial for Japanese toys.

Know the facts before you correct people's harmless typo. Besides, many TF fans know the differences and are not as particular as you.

i said the original toy was called convoy........

Optimus ptrime is the best name for it. Besdies. g1 had story. Unlike energon or armada which are 30 minute toy commercials.

Actually, the G1 series was specifically designed as 30 minute toy commercials too. Every Transformers series has story, from Beast Wars & RID to Armada and Energon, but that doesn't mean the writing is good. One thing that HAS been consistant with them all is that they've all been toy commercials. I think Beast Wars had the most solid writing but it still wasn't fantastic and it had the most unappealing toys (to me).

When compared to anime in general, all the TF series are very sub-par and weak. Trying to figure out which one is better than the others is like trying to pick your favorite red-headed stepchild.

I've always been a Transformers fan, but I'm only in it for the toys. B))

Actually, the G1 series was specifically designed as 30 minute toy commercials too. Every Transformers series has story, from Beast Wars & RID to Armada and Energon, but that doesn't mean the writing is good. One thing that HAS been consistant with them all is that they've all been toy commercials. I think Beast Wars had the most solid writing but it still wasn't fantastic and it had the most unappealing toys (to me).

When compared to anime in general, all the TF series are very sub-par and weak. Trying to figure out which one is better than the others is like trying to pick your favorite red-headed stepchild.

I've always been a Transformers fan, but I'm only in it for the toys. B))

You so nailed it on the head Eriku. B))

Here's a page out of Dengenki that shows a prototype shot of RM Convoy. This thing still looks like a great toy to me, and poseable too.

Also notice the silver Tracks... If this is indeed going to be a silver varient then I am definately passing over Tracks and his yellow self. :p

post-26-1082936766_thumb.jpg

Edited by eriku

And here's more (very crappy) pics of the RM line. On the top is in-package pics and on the bottom is a shot that gives us a good idea of the scale. Judging from the repaints that Prime is standing next to, he's going to be even smaller than his G1 self.

The RobotMasters are supposed to hit in July. My credit card and I will be awaiting their arrival. :)

post-26-1082937356.jpg

Edited by eriku