Genesis Climber Mospeada OST ?

zeus: It would be great if you'd rip the Love Live Alive CD. I can do the others. Is the problem that you have a computer without a CD-Rom drive? I'd be happy to create the MP3's if you want to send the disc to me :)

If you do have a CD-Rom drive, please consider creating MP3's from your disc. Here's great info on how to create quality MP3's from CDs. http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~westb/nmp3faq.html#ripping

just an FYI for anyone that hasn't downloaded these files yet off iMacrossVII... I periodically go in and archive the files into a .rar file and move them to a more appropriate location. So if they aren't in the "uploads" directory, they are probably in more appropriate directories.

• 2 months later...

Greetings :ph34r: , I have an original cd of Love Live Alive, If anyone's really desperate for it, I could burn a copy for you. I would ask you compensate me $1 for the blank cd and $3.50 to ship (priority).

Also just a warning for those who don't know, there's a cd out there with Yellow in a German looking hat/biker outfit, it has no new tracks from what's on the 2cd set, I was most dissapointed... Sadly, there are a number of tracks that never were released... :(

(the two cd set contains vol 1 and 2 plus Live at Pitt inn.)

I have some of the Pit Inn songs. I've PMed Southcross for a userid/password to upload. The 16 tracks I have I got back when the Cantina FTP was up.

edit: The CD the major's talking about is Mospeada Super Collection. Are there any songs that aren't already on iMacross? There's a track at the end of Yellow singing Blue Rain live in a female voice.

Edited by Legioss

I have some of the Pit Inn songs. I've PMed Southcross for a userid/password to upload. The 16 tracks I have I got back when the Cantina FTP was up.

edit: The CD the major's talking about is Mospeada Super Collection. Are there any songs that aren't already on iMacross? There's a track at the end of Yellow singing Blue Rain live in a female voice.

Legioss, what bitrate are the Pit Inn songs?

Legioss, what bitrate are the Pit Inn songs?

They're all 160 kbps. I just looked at them again and I think the only one I'm missing is track 17/12.

MospeadaCollection-CD2-10-Horizon(male_vocal)-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-07-Track02-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-08-Track03-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-09-Track04-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-06-Track01-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-11-Track06-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-12-Love_Stone(Live)-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-13-Track08-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-14-Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Live At Pit Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-15-Track10-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-16-Track11-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-18-Track13-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-19-Track14-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-20-Dream_Eaters(Mint)-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-21-Track16-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

MospeadaCollection-CD2-22-Pretend-Live_At_Pit_Inn.mp3

Man, I'm getting these confused. These are better quality than the ones we have right?

We're still missing the Love Live Alive soundtrack. Major Jonathan has LLA, so we need this to complete (or mostly complete) the collection.

• 2 weeks later...