1/6 PVC figures

seventh-moon

Sick bastard :lol:

Seriously though,

The black display stand has the metal rod that the figure came with, and there is a white arm taped under the display stand that attaches on the metal bar. Then support the figure against the bar/white arm. Good to go. Just watch the figure balance and she shouldn't go anywhere.

Kind of like one of the CM figures.

Edited by Anubis

Insert tab a into Minmay's slot b.... :lol:

ha ha ha :D

J.J.

Lucky you. I have a Misa in her bridge outfit but I didn't see the rod and threw it away. :(:angry:

You're lucky to have uniformed Misa.

That's the one I really want.

She doesn't really look like Misa, but if you really want her, you should still be able to find it. I got it from toy-wave even though he didn't put it up on his website. I paid much more though -- 3x the Minmay school uniform figure. :blink:

There are very few figures of Misa. I hope the Misa in the second set of CM figures will look like her. :)

Here's a recent shot I took. This should look better than the one I posted a few months ago.

post-4-1082174999_thumb.jpg

Edited by nhyone

She doesn't really look like Misa, but if you really want her, you should still be able to find it. I got it from toy-wave even though he didn't put it up on his website. I paid much more though -- 3x the Minmay school uniform figure. :blink:

There are very few figures of Misa. I hope the Misa in the second set of CM figures will look like her. :)

Here's a recent shot I took. This should look better than the one I posted a few months ago.

Wow, it looks like your Misa stands on her own. My always falls forward. I don't think I displayed her once in a standing position.... :lol: hmm...that sounds funny.