Sheesh. That's Talent.

JValk

:o Gah, she works for Udon. :( Well that's it I'll I know I can't compete.

yosho, just curious... how old are you? You shouldn't see that as a deterrent but use it to make you a better artist...

I saw this girl last year at the con and she got way better from back then. Awesome stuff.

Ass kicking! But EXO's right age shouldn't be a deterrent for anything - unless we're talking about middle age naked bungee jumping, or kawaii cosplay after 50 here. :lol: Just keep doing it till it gets better. Grip yer pencils till they relent and give you the stuff you want or you refuse to let them rest. But then again, this girl seems to have alot of discipline - something important which I lack. :D:p:lol:

Edited by Beware of Blast

She's very good, no doubt. I've been on a quest to collect the art of the best digital illustrators out there. As good as this girl is, she's would be at the bottom of my list right now. There are guys out there that do things with a tablet that don't seem possible.

For anyone that wants to improve their skills as a digital artist, I definitely recommend browsing the forums at www.conceptart.org. It's amazing crap.

Did anyone take a look at her photos as well? She's not too bad looking, methinks.

Yeah, she's cute, but I think she's the typical Asian anime fan kind of girl, and I think that's rather boring.

It doesn't matter, either way. I'm not likely to ever run into her :-P

Has anyone read comics by her employer? I looked at their website, and their art is incredible!

Check it out: http://www.udoncomics.com/

:o Gah, she works for Udon.

well that explains a lot :)

UDON is making more and more artwork for my current favorite non-hungarian ( ;) )RPG: Exalted B))

Exalted owns. I've been running a constant game for going on two years now...

...best thing WW has done, IMO...