QF-3000 Ghost (TV Version) - 1/72

Ranger565

Hey guys,

Well now that Angry Monkey Models is looking to release the QF-3000 Ghost (TV Version) - 1/72. I have started On my Picture Research. It usually takes me about 2-3 months of just model Research before I start a project. yeah I know Its a long time for research, But I get it RIGHT :D I have a few pics from around the net but I need More. IF you have any pictures Of Markings, Decals, Color for the QF-3000 Ghost (TV Version) - 1/72; Please post them on this Thread. Thank you,

What I have so far is.

ghost.gif

ghost_front.gif

ghost_landing.gif

ghost2.jpg

Thank you any help to my research will be greatly appreciated.

Look for pics of my Traditional VF-1A Super (TV Version of the Last battle) I am working on a diorama. However I am not sure if I want to finish it as a Pre-Battle VF-1A (sitting on the Flight Deck) or a Post-Battle Version with Lots of battle Damage, but still holding strong after all hell broke loose :D

Anyway thanks for your help in my research if anyone can help me

Ranger565

Edited by Ranger565

Might be a good idea to include SOURCES with any pictures. I seem to recall pictures of the Ghost in the Macross Hobby Handbook, but since that has definitively been relegated to unofficial status, it should be disregarded anyplace where it conflicts with the animation or official Studio Nue lineart.

The images at Nanashi's are at least partly from M.A.T., so they too would have to be regarded as unofficial. But you could ask Nanashi for the source on each pic.

I'm not copying the pics because of Nanashi's request at the bottom of the page.

Previous generation Ghost compared to the M+ one. And a later generation compared to what's seen briefly in M0 episode 3.

It's really too bad how little attention the Ghosts get in the original TV series. I'd like to see them more, to understand how they were used, or else not have them at all.