Tiniest transformers

Cool I got the second series today. 5 bucks each for the basic ones (Megatron, Thrust, Fire Sideswipe, and Prowl) at F&S. The guy I bought them from was really cool. Didnt even have to haggle. Cheapest place in F&S. Specially for megs. Jazz and Silverstreak were going for 25 each. Didnt see the Ultramagnus prime though.

Love Megs but no silencer or stock. However the handle has a connector that looks liek a stock could slide on. (no the 20th prime megs stock and silencer is jsut a tad too small so it wont fit.) Check the pics 20th megs and tiniest megs are slightly different sizes.

post-26-1081661320_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

oh contraire monfraire. no body reads posts were they should be. As a good poster I put the Prime references in the prime thread. well it seems people dont read haha. so here it is.

P4100145.JPG

it doesnt fit too well. the handle is too big and thick. so you need to put primes thumb inbetween megs legs to fit.

post-26-1081660764_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Idea: Can the 20th OP's stock and silencer fit on this Megs?

EDIT: <blush> I don't read either. forget this.

it doesnt fit too well. the handle is too big and thick. so you need to put primes thumb inbetween megs legs to fit.

Uhm.. thumb between legs.. uhm. no comments. :p

Edited by Lynx7725

Cool I got the second series today. 5 bucks each for the basic ones (Megatron, Thrust, Fire Sideswipe, and Prowl) at F&S. The guy I bought them from was really cool. Didnt even have to haggle. Cheapest place in F&S. Specially for megs. Jazz and Silverstreak were going for 25 each. Didnt see the Ultramagnus prime though.

Love Megs but no silencer or stock. However the handle has a connector that looks liek a stock could slide on. (no the 20th prime megs stock and silencer is jsut a tad too small. Check the pics 20th megs and tiniest megs are slightly different sizes.

Do you have link to a site where I can buy some of those on?

Love Megs but no silencer or stock. However the handle has a connector that looks liek a stock could slide on. (no the 20th prime megs stock and silencer is jsut a tad too small so it wont fit.) Check the pics 20th megs and tiniest megs are slightly different sizes.

wow, they are so close in size!!!

seems like a great opportunity was missed to have the silencer and stock fit on the masterpiece prime megatron...

:)

hey Nick, who did you buy the figures from? Yoshi? Only people I know who had them there were yoshi and george (the guy who sells all the maxim/playboy/stuff/FHM magazines and printed out pictures of the models).

Love Megs but no silencer or stock. However the handle has a connector that looks liek a stock could slide on. (no the 20th prime megs stock and silencer is jsut a tad too small. Check the pics 20th megs and tiniest megs are slightly different sizes.

Do you have link to a site where I can buy some of those on?

HI-- There are several bigger Transformer Boards where you will find lots of people selling the wave two sets right now (seems like everyone just got them in stock) Usual price is $5-6 per piece for regulars.

Try TFW2005.com, and Allspark.com I know for sure they both have severall sellers each on them.

hey Nick, who did you buy the figures from? Yoshi? Only people I know who had them there were yoshi and george (the guy who sells all the maxim/playboy/stuff/FHM magazines and printed out pictures of the models).

Pat, I think george? I dont know the guy's name. You knwo the aisle with kawaii anime and Little Anime Shop run by Alex) well its like two aisles over from that. It is a tiny little booth with pictures of women, playboys and in the back corner/wall there are transformers.

Pat, I think george? I dont know the guy's name. You knwo the aisle with kawaii anime and Little Anime Shop run by Alex) well its like two aisles over from that. It is a tiny little booth with pictures of women, playboys and in the back corner/wall there are transformers.

Hey Nick, I guess I was right on your heels that day. I got it from George that day and tried to fit it as soon as I got home. It would be neat if Prime can hold Megs with no problems.

Just got Megatron in the mail today. I'm a HUGE fan of the WST line and Megs did not disappoint. Some people might think he feels flimsy, but considering the size of these things it seems like it would be impossible to make them feel less flimsy. In actuality Megatron is very well made and a quality toy. I'm amazed that his transformation mechanics are nearly identical to the original. I've never seen such tiny flip-out hands.

As for the notch on his handle, that's definately for his stock. The first pic that was shown of this series from several months ago had a disassembled Megs on display complete with scope, stock and silencer. So they've been made, it's just a matter of when we get them and how. I'm thinking they'll be a chase in Series 3. Also shown in that pic were Tracks, Skids, and Hot Rod who will make up the meat of Series 3. I know I have that pic buried somewhere in my PC, if I find it I'll post it.

I can't wait to get the rest of Series 2 but it's unfortunate that Silverstreak is a chase, like Prime's trailer I'll probably never get one.

Looking at the box for series 2, I couldn't help but notice the prominance of Devastator in the background art. I'm not letting it lead me to the assumption that an itty bitty Constructicon set is on the way, but wouldn't that be awesome? They could package them two per box, each with some of the extra pieces to make Devastator. B))