Love, Live, Alive

jimbo913

To my knowledge the only exsistance of LLA on DVD is on the most recent bootleg set. It is thrown on there as sort of a "bonus" but it is A) not subbed, B) of horrid quality (think someone transfered an old VHS tape to digital) and C) you have to buy the whole bootleg set to get just it.

IMHO: not worth it. If someone has it to DL just DL it as that quality can be no better than what is on the boot DVD set.

This is the bootleg I mentioned:

dvd550e.jpg

It IS the only current HK bootleg version available... then again I have not seen one for sale in quite a while. I think the release of the domestic one all but killed off the bootleg. If you can still find one of these they go for like $25. The picture and sound is good on the series but LLA is choppy. The subs are as bad as they come but have tollerable incidental translations... as stated though the songs and LLA are not subbed.

thanks. that does look like a cool set. I have the ADV set and just finished it today, thus making me want to find its "conclusion" (of sorts). I have had it since its release but have been a little lazy watching it ;)

Oh well, I guess that just leaves finding it for download. Still can't find it on IMacross. Anyone know where else to find it? Or am I missing it?

What's the file name under Kazaa, I haven't been able to find it with Kazaa Lite. If I can download it I'll leave the share up too.

Edited by Anubis

I am still not finding it either. I think it is because Kazaa files are split into networks. THat is, I can't see every file available via Kazaa, only the files in my node/network. I have been searching frequently today and no hits.

I'd really like to get a copy of the file, it sounds good.

legioss21: thanks for the offer. I will keep it in mind. let's see if we can get this file available somehow. If I can get it, I can post is on IMacross.

Myriad: I sent you a PM.

Edited by jimbo913

I got the file tonight from Myriad and tried putting it up on imacross 4 and it said that the folder was full. I then tried iMacross 7, but I need a password. I am going to PM the respective people to try and get permission to put it up. I will notify here once it is up. Thanks agaid Myriad, I'll do my best to get it up.

I got the file tonight from Myriad and tried putting it up on imacross 4 and it said that the folder was full. I then tried iMacross 7, but I need a password. I am going to PM the respective people to try and get permission to put it up. I will notify here once it is up. Thanks agaid Myriad, I'll do my best to get it up.

jimbo913: how big is the file? I've got a little space left on my server, but not much.

the file is around 270 MB and is great quality. No subtitles though, but the picture is pretty darned nice. More than I hoped for. I sent an email to the guy for imacross 4 and a PM to imacross 7. Once I hear from them, I can put it up. Hopefully...

If not, we can put it up elsewhere. But that is pretty big, and might not fit your "little space" requirement ;)

I promise to keep trying though and thanks again to myriad.

Sorry for the delay.

Edited by jimbo913

Mind my ignorance, but what is LLA? Sequel to Mospeada? movie? :huh:

it is a hour long or so (i haven't even watched it, just went straight to iMacross) music video of Yellow's concert. It is made up mostly of Yellow singing with clips from the series. There is also some new footage, but I have yet to see it. I will check it out later.

Mind my ignorance, but what is LLA? Sequel to Mospeada? movie?  :huh:

it is a hour long or so (i haven't even watched it, just went straight to iMacross) music video of Yellow's concert. It is made up mostly of Yellow singing with clips from the series. There is also some new footage, but I have yet to see it. I will check it out later.

Thanks....sounds like Mospeada's version of Flashback 2012. :lol:

i have been looking for that video for 1 year

please can anyone share it with me? im fan of mospeada and i never saw that ova.

by the way, what is imacross? i did a search on google for imacross and there were no results, can anyone tell me what imacross 4 and 7 are, and the link to them? thanks

anyone wants to send me the love live alive to me please?

Thanks to our unknown hero, myriad (for hooking me up), and southcross (manager of imacross 7), I have started uploading it to imacross7. If you don't know what it is, check it out here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=244

here is the relevant info:

Server Name: iMacross VII

Server IP/Name: imacrossvii.myftp.org

Login Name: anonymous or Macross World name

Login Password: (PM server admin)

Server Type: ftp

Hours: as often as possible

Server Admin: Southcross

you do not need a password to download, just to upload. Use the anonymous login.

all you need to do is download a FTP program such as WS_FTP LE, which is free. Or to download, you can point internet explorer here:

ftp://anonymous:vf1a@imacrossvii.myftp.org:21

it will be in the Uploads 2 folder, from the main directory.

Enjoy :D

Edited by jimbo913