Minmay Guard Picture

thp

Can someone send me a high quality picture of the Minmay that goes on the leg in the Minmay Guard decals? I'd like to make a HQ sticker.

thpcgr@hotmail.com

Thanks.

I have one scanned in at 1200 dpi that is 300% larger than the original. It's print size is 3.5" x 9", but the file size is 126 MB. Way too big to post or email to you. it does make for a nice sticker, though. I just put one on my car.

minmay_moon_act_sample.jpg

There seems to be two Minmay Guard sticker.

I like both this one and the other one... She's in a Sailor suit in the other. If you any of you guys can send me a nice picture of either one I would be happy.

Anasazi37, if I can get a 300 dpi version of these pictures it would be more then enough. Or anysize that is e-mail-able (made up a new word! ^_^x).

Thanks for any help.

Can someone send me a high quality picture of the Minmay that goes on the leg in the Minmay Guard decals?  I'd like to make a HQ sticker.

thpcgr@hotmail.com

Thanks.

I have one scanned in at 1200 dpi that is 300% larger than the original. It's print size is 3.5" x 9", but the file size is 126 MB. Way too big to post or email to you. it does make for a nice sticker, though. I just put one on my car.

minmay_moon_act_sample.jpg

Any chance of getting some made up as stickers for the general MW public?

I'd love one of those on my car.

Oh, you wanted the *original* MG. Why didn't you say so? :p The Cartograf decal version isn't quite as nice as the one published in Model Graphix. This is a 300 dpi version that prints at 5 x 10 inches:

mg1_sample.jpg

FYI: High quality = 1200 dpi or above

Print quality = 300 dpi

Screen quality = 72 dpi

Any chance of getting some made up as stickers for the general MW public?

I'd love one of those on my car.

I've thought about it. They aren't hard to print, but you'd have to spray coat it yourself with a tough enamel clearcoat before putting it on your car. ALPS printing wasn't designed for outdoor use....