My Latest Score!

bluecyclone

Just wanted to share what I won on ebay last week, it came in the mail yesterday. A VF-1A Bandai 1/100 Valkyrie. It is so brand spankin new my jaw dropped when I got it. It's even more Mint then the old one I had about 12 years ago and the box is even nicer then some of my newer Valkyries. All for only $32!! What a deal. Here's the link to the auction so you can see the pic.

Bandai VF-1A 1/100 Valkyrie

Edited by bluecyclone

so your the one who outbidded me!!! Ack, your lucky that I was away from my computer or else that would've been mine!!! Oh wellz, you win some and you lose some. I guess I'm glad it went to a fellow MW member rather then just some random fanboy!! :p:D:lol:

the 1/100 bandai's are cool. If it was case fresh I got one from the same seller a while back. Nice to have a toy that minty... although I paid less than you :p

the toy is remarkably like a mini chunky including the transformation. The hard part comes in trying to make removable fast packs for them :rolleyes: