Hey look who's having a panel in Boston

EXO

Also Harmony Gold has allowed me to present the actual A.C. Nielsen / Arbitrton ratings and demographics from the first year (Spring 1985 - Spring 1986) of ROBOTECH's run in the 1980's. This will be the first time anywhere that this information will be seen by the general public.

Wow. That is just amazing stuff. I hope somebody can repost that information here. :rolleyes:

At least there's a Macross Panel.

Though nothing new will come to light yet from either, unless it just slips. Doubtful though.

Also Harmony Gold has allowed me to present the actual A.C. Nielsen / Arbitrton ratings and demographics from the first year (Spring 1985 - Spring 1986) of ROBOTECH's run in the 1980's. This will be the first time anywhere that this information will be seen by the general public.

Wow. That is just amazing stuff. I hope somebody can repost that information here. :rolleyes:

Hee... maybe Harmony Gold will allow the faithful to touch Carl Macek's pit-stained undershirt from 1985... oooh! aaaah! :p

Edited by Blaine23

Hee... maybe Harmony Gold will allow the faithful to touch Carl Macek's pit-stained undershirt from 1985... oooh! aaaah! :p

LOL! The only thing more exciting than that would be an exhibit of actual voice actor call sheets, dating from 1985 when Robotech was in production! :o It would be like looking at the Lucasfilm archives, but infinitely more boring!

Anyone in the area willing to check out the guy MW loves to hate? :p

http://www.animeboston.com/forums/ForumID2/101.html

This guy does have a life, right? Even the tiniest hint of a real life?

BOSTON SUCKS!

Dude, you are always soooooo negative..........

Have you been to Boston?

Or are you just saying that just to be goofy?

I'm about to move back to Boston and I am very psyched. Lived there for six years already and it's a fantastic town.