Image request for HWR-00 mk II Monster

wolframbane

Would anyone have any high resolution line images of the HWR-00 Monster. Specifically I was hoping to come across profile images (front, side, rear, etc.) or links to such images. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

You people really should visit the main site more often.

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/art/_art_miyatake.htm

That's as good as you're gonna get unless someone here want to tear apart thier $50 Red Book.  (Or is it the Blue one?)

been there done that... lol along just about one of every other Macross book there is ^^;;

Edited by Nanashi

Hello Land Battleship!

Strange, there's no design work book i know of that elaborates on Destroids like Kawamori's design works does with VFs.

Anyone have a cockpit interior? Or is that one of the 'you never see destroid cockpit' things?

Hello Land Battleship!

Strange, there's no design work book i know of that elaborates on Destroids like Kawamori's design works does with VFs.

Anyone have a cockpit interior? Or is that one of the 'you never see destroid cockpit' things?

The cockpit interiors can be found on the original Battletech board game mech sheets I think.

Well, I aim to please.

That's exactly how I felt when someone first scanned them for me...

Not only did I scan it... I photoshopped the arms on the shoulder and the cannons on the top view.

I lost my hard drive, nice to see it's still around so I can download it. :D

-oh you said that on your following post! :rolleyes::p

Edited by >EXO<