Tripping The Rift

I keep seeing commercials for Tripping The Rift which is the Sci-Fi channel's newest animated series. The clips seem funny if not a little too crass. I am wondering if the series is worth a watch? I don't trust Sci-Fi programming decisions overly much (goodbye Farscape...hello "Tremors the series"...farging genius decision that was :blink: ). So I will let you all be my guinea pigs. What think? Info and opinions wanted. :)

Thanks,

Melissa

I actually caught an episode. Honestly and I may be judging it to soon but I haven't watched anything so stupid like this in a long time. A waste of time in my opinion. The animation is cool thoug and the character designs are nice but other then that nothing. Hardly funny. Now I don't expect to burst out laughing but I didn't even break a smile to be honest. Maybe it was the episode.

Edited by Effect

That's stupid as well. The old Ren and Stimpy, its edited form so I hear, was a LOT better. The constant use of sexually charged jokes and what no just aren't funny. Neither is being so crude that it becomes disgusting and beyond pointless. Is R&S on TNN still on? I stopped watching a long time ago.

I've seen two episodes of Tripping the Rift, and they both sucked. There's just WAAAY to much sexual humor in it. Some sexual humor is fine, but EVERY joke doesn't have to be about sodomy and oral sex. The only other jokes in the show are anti-religious jokes. Definately not the same kind of humor that Family Guy has, but more of a "I'm 13 and I think I'm funny" kind of humor. Boooo.