Graham's review of the Yamato VT-1 & VE-1.

UN Spacy

Makes me want to take out my Super Ostrich and transform it to battloid for the first time. When I think how hard the elint was to transform. I sorta don't wanna bother with the ostrich anymore.

I completely agree with the tailfins. They are Fugly. They ruin the appearance of fighter mode for the ostrich. Also wish the dome on the elint was removable :(

Edited by scand

One of these days I might get a Super O.

You're not the only one! And a VE-1 Elintseeker to boot! Graham mentioned it would not be likely to see this pair in 1/48 scale though.

Also note that the 1/60s are getting real hard to find. Hopefully this is just a sign of Yamato gearing up for new products and will re-issue these in the near future.

Edited by Neova

I love these variations as well...

Question though: My Super O in fighter mode where the back and chest plate come together, the gap there is larger than normal... Has anyone else noticed this?

Also: Would someone be willing to briefly explain again how to fix the problem of sliding the chest plate down in Battroid mode?

Thanks!

Move the landing gear out some and the chestplate should slide right down. What's happening is the slider is hitting the tires.

Question though: My Super O in fighter mode where the back and chest plate come together, the gap there is larger than normal... Has anyone else noticed this?

This is common to all VT´s but it doesn´t bother me. I really like the 1/60 VT and VE, they´re among my favorites!

Cool. Thanks Ignacio!

Wonder if anyone will do a custom on the Elint to make the radar dish more articulated and removeable... Has anyone messed with any ideas there yet?