Dragon Figures

Hey, I just nabbed the Dragon Kerberos armor figure and I must say I am very impressed with it. Not only is the costume amazing, but the base frame is also really damn impressive (Just so poseable). Does Dragon sell just the basic frame with no costume? I would love to get a few so I can swap them with the crappy frames that came with my Marmit SW figures.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by GobotFool

I've always wanted to pick up Dragon's WWII Army Ranger Captain figure (along with the Tom Hanks headpiece). It's just so damned detailed you can't really go wrong. B))

WHere did you get it___?????!!

I have a thread in the Wanted forums about it, and no luck so Far.

Please let me know!

Would you like to sell??? I guess not... buuuu :(

Hey Sebastion. I got mine off of ebay for about 75 dollars.

WHere did you get it___?????!!

I have a thread in the Wanted forums about it, and no luck so Far.

Please let me know!

Would you like to sell???  I guess not... buuuu  :(

Hey Sebastion. I got mine off of ebay for about 75 dollars.

What did you search for?? The Kerberos ones I've seen on Ebay go for over $110 plus shipping...

Sometimes you can search by key word "Jin-Roh" or "Jin ROh"

There is two types of Dragon Kerberos figures. One is Japanese limited version, which is what you see on EBay for $100 or more and normal version Usually $70 to 90. The only diffrence is light up eye (Visor) on Japanese version.

You can tell the diffrence based on the box. Smaller box is the japanese version:

Here is the two ebay auction that ended recently:

Japanese version

Normal version

For Sebastian:

There was a thread posted on MW (old forum) regarding this figure last year. One member posted a store in the US that selles loads of Dragon figures and they had Kerberos for sale @ $64 or something like that. Maybe you can find that thread somehow.

Yes, Dragon does sell base figures separately, or at least the used to, I don't really pay too much attention to their stuff. Next time I walk past a UML shop(Dragon's retail stores) I'll have a look-see.

Graham

Thanks Graham, if they have any let me know how much they cost. I checked out their website and didn't see any offers for the base figures though. :(

I've seen a bunch of the Dragon figures (12 inch stuff), namely their WWII and some modern boxed figures. The details are crazy and the somewhat recent addition of worn gear and faded uniforms gives them a more realistic touch. Not to mention better details as time has gone on.

They have an insane amount for WWII German subjects. That's where alot of money is and the same could be said for WWII models. But the others nationalities have some nice representations like the "Tom" 101st Airborne. I remember seeing one they released a while back that looked like John Wayne's depiction of a US Airborne officer in The Longest Day. Another nice one they had was a figure with the likeness of Michael Caine's German Fallschirmjager officer from The Eagle Has Landed, complete with his FJ uniform as well as his Polish Paratrooper disguise. Good movie, too.

Speaking of the scale, for those guys with their WWII Germans there's a Tiger I out but it's expensive.

Field of Armor's 1/6 Tiger I

Kit Review from a store I check all the time

The second link has pictures of the beast. You have to put it together but I saw you can buy a more expensive, preassembled Tiger. The thing is freaking huuuge!

Edited by Warmaker