VB-6 Koenig Monster Box Art Contest

trueblueeyes

Hey all, it's me again. I spent all day today working on this design, I need some input though and you guys have been extremely helpful so far.

Here are a few questions, do you think the silouettes with the logo make the design too busy and do you think that the black sides add or take away from the box design?

As always any insight will be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthias

VF22Red,

Both designs look great, besides the standard tweaking, I wouldn't change a thing. ;)

Just curious, but can you post the large set of text you have on the boxart?

I was just wondering what it says.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

It's just the information offered at Macross Compendium. I couldn't find much more information than that. I'll post it on Monday morning.

Matthias

Edited by VF22Red

I am proud of both these designs, I am really glad that you guys like them. Its always been a lifelong dream to work on a Macross project contest or not.

Thanks for the compliments, I trully appreciate them. :lol:

Just credit me with the design is all. Take a picture of yourself wearing it and post it.

Edited by VF22Red

tom64ss & Angel's Fury,

Thanks alot! :lol:

Angel's Fury, I think Valkyrie is the judge of the contest since he is doing he recasting of the VB-6 himself.

tom64ss & Angel's Fury,

Angel's Fury, I think Valkyrie is the judge of the contest since he is doing he recasting of the VB-6 himself.

Np. Btw, thanks for the reminder. Didn't you say you were gonna do a third box design or did I get the wrong impression?

I may work on a third box design but at the moment I am too busy to work on it.

I might make a Bumper Sticker Sized Design that can be used for a t-shirt or a sticker if printed out on sticker paper.

Edited by VF22Red

Just want to say that I think you did a great job on the revised second design. Good stuff! :)

Melissa

I think Valkyrie is the judge of the contest since he is doing he recasting of the VB-6 himself.

Right you are! But FWIW I think you did a great job...Good luck!!

Edited by trueblueeyes

Thanks Melissa, I appreciate it! :D

Matthias

I may work on a third box design but at the moment I am too busy to work on it.

I might make a Bumper Sticker Sized Design that can be used for a t-shirt or a sticker if printed out on sticker paper.

Btw, kudos to you for the hard work you've put into the 2 box designs. "Bumper Sticker Sized Design that can be used for a t-shirt or a sticker, printed out on sticker paper", very intriguing!

I should have a design for the Bumper Sticker/T-Shirt in a day or so. It'll be black and white like the other designs.

Matthias

FlyingPika,

You have to try. I'm looking forward to seeing your design. :lol:

I don't think there is a finishing date posted.

Yeah! You have to try FlyingPika, otherwise other MWer's won't be able to judge your work? A design for the Bumper Sticker/T-Shirt in black and white just like the other designs, I can't wait to see them VF22Red! I bet ya they'll look awesome!

ChristopherB asked for this, I'm sorry it took me so long to post it. It is the information that is on the back of both boxes.

This is the information from Macross Compendium. I don't know if there is more information available. If there is can someone please point me to it so I can have the correct information on the boxes.

Thanks,

Matthias

post-5-1080151136_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF22Red

Sent a PM to Nanashi, tried to send one to egan but the registry says he doesn't exist.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. :lol:

Matthias

I'll have a T-Shirt Design and probably the bumper sticker tommorow.

Matthias

FlyingPika, PM me your email addy and I'll be happy to send it.

I am currently working on the t-shirt design and a bumper sticker. They are going to be variations of the box art.

I am looking forward to seeing other Macrossworlders entries!

Edited by VF22Red

FlyingPika, PM me your email addy and I'll be happy to send it.

I am currently working on the t-shirt design and a bumper sticker. They are going to be variations of the box art.

I am looking forward to seeing other Macrossworlders entries!

Yeah! A little competition would be nice, ain't it VF22Red?

Competition is cool, but it's better to know that other people are as enthusiastic about a common project, even if it is a contest.

I am real eager to see what other visions everyone else have for the VB-6.

Here is the B/W T-shirt front, its the same as the 1st box cover with a few items of verbage missing...

post-5-1080246422_thumb.jpg

Here is a 2C logo design for another front of a t-shirt or bumper sticker...

post-5-1080246675_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF22Red