Gakken 1/35 Legioss/Alpha Repro Stickers

tom64ss

I would love to get a couple recasts of the figure... I have one figure if anyone needs one for recast, but my other two Alphas need figures... I also have 3 gun pods that I can offer up for recast as long as they can be returned in the condition they are given...

Thanks Exo,

rocco_77

Hey those look great....

So how do I go about getting two of the figures?

I have to leave work now because of the smoke, but I'll be back tomorrow.

Thanks Exo,

rocco_77

So... how ocme nobody is discussing prices? :p How much for the stickers? What is Exo looking to get out of a rifle and figure? YOU ARE ALL JUST TAUNTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'd give a price if I knew how much Mary was charging me. It's turned out to be a little harder than she expected, but I don't think it'll raise the price much. She's very reasonable. As soon as I know, I'll put a price up.

I took my 1/35's off the shelf for a dust off yesterday and I had never noticed until now how bad the decals are - they are peeling and yellow, and whoever owned the green one before me got creative with the decals - the 'intake' ones are stuck on the top of the toy.

tom64ss - Thank your wife on behalf of all of us! :)

So how goes this project? I'm definitly more interested now, especially when I finally got my first 1/35 Red alpha!!! Finally I have one! thanx EXO!!! Anyway, when you do get these out, I'd like to get a set for the red alpha. I don't know if are doing all three different sticker sheets, are you? I hope you are. Let me know. thanx :p:D:lol:

I took my 1/35's off the shelf for a dust off yesterday and I had never noticed until now how bad the decals are - they are peeling and yellow, and whoever owned the green one before me got creative with the decals - the 'intake' ones are stuck on the top of the toy.

tom64ss - Thank your wife on behalf of all of us! :)

My wife???? I must've been really drunk if I don't remember getting married. :lol:

Mary's not my wife, just a good friend. She's rally nice, but not really my type. ;)

It's okay though Guppy, I'll thank her for you anyway, or at least I will when she finally finishes these.

So how goes this project? I'm definitly more interested now, especially when I finally got my first 1/35 Red alpha!!! Finally I have one! thanx EXO!!! Anyway, when you do get these out, I'd like to get a set for the red alpha. I don't know if are doing all three different sticker sheets, are you? I hope you are. Let me know. thanx :p:D:lol:

Yes I am doing all three, I'm hoping to have them all at the same time too.

Congrats Pat!, on you finally joining the 1/35 Gakken club. The red one was the first one I ever had too. It's still one of my favorite toys to actually play with.

My wife???? I must've been really drunk if I don't remember getting married. :lol:

Mary's not my wife, just a good friend. She's rally nice, but not really my type. ;)

It's okay though Guppy, I'll thank her for you anyway, or at least I will when she finally finishes these.

So... are you saying she's free? Hmm, to have my very own sticker making person ... Maybe I'll look her up :D

Just don't forget my Cyclone piece and that DVD of BD and 5thW!!! :p Or I'm gonna go over there and break your other knee...

I mean your Alpha's knee... :unsure:

So how goes this project? I'm definitly more interested now, especially when I finally got my first 1/35 Red alpha!!! Finally I have one! thanx EXO!!! Anyway, when you do get these out, I'd like to get a set for the red alpha. I don't know if are doing all three different sticker sheets, are you? I hope you are. Let me know. thanx  :p  :D  :lol:

Just don't forget my Cyclone piece and that DVD of BD and 5thW!!! :p Or I'm gonna go over there and break your other knee...

I mean your Alpha's knee... :unsure:

easy, easy!!! I got your back on that stuff! :p:D:lol:

Alright, well it looks like it's been my fault all along that these aren't done yet. Mary finally confessed to me last night that she can't work with an open-ended deadline. All this time, I was trying to be nice when all along, I just really just had to rush her. Oh well live and learn. :p

Anyways, I told her I "need" them by the 15th and she said she'll have them done.

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope that she really meant it. I'll keep y'all updated soon, and don't worry, I plan on making plenty for everyone who wants them. :)

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

*feedback...... tap... tap.... tap* Is this thing on?? Hello? Hello? :p

This is just a friendly *bump* to see if anything is happening with these wonderful stickers.

yeah, double bump. It's past the 15th already, unless you meant the 15th of december? Well, in any case what's the status of these stickers? Let us know, please! :p:D:lol:

Hello. I have a newer, more complete set (blue) that she gave me a few days ago, but they don't look nearly as crisp as the first set. I'd put some pics up, but I still don't own a digicam.

Anyways, she noticed that they weren't as nice before I did and is working to fix the problem.

I'll try and update soon.

She's really starting to piss me off with how long she's taking. :angry:

Just finally got her on the phone. She said the files are done and she's just working on fixing a few problems with the printing. I think she noticed a bit of a frustrated tone from me on the phone and she said that they should be done very soon.

I hate waiting.

They're done!!! Woohoo!!

I got test copies for all three colors last night. I'll have pictures up tonight.

There are still a couple things that need to be fine-tuned, but I'm gonna see her tonight and I'll tell her then. I'll have final sets by ready to go by Friday.

I will be starting a new "order thread" in the For Sale section after I put the pictures up so please don't try and order through this thread or PMing me before the pictures are up, as it will only confuse me. :)

Thanks to everyone for being so patient and supportive.

They're done!!! Woohoo!!

I got test copies for all three colors last night. I'll have pictures up tonight.

There are still a couple things that need to be fine-tuned, but I'm gonna see her tonight and I'll tell her then. I'll have final sets by ready to go by Friday.

I will be starting a new "order thread" in the For Sale section after I put the pictures up so please don't try and order through this thread or PMing me before the pictures are up, as it will only confuse me. :)

Awesome!!! Thanks Tom... Thanks Mary!

They're done!!!  Woohoo!!

I will be starting a new "order thread" in the For Sale section after I put the pictures up so please don't try and order through this thread or PMing me before the pictures are up, as it will only confuse me.  :)

Awesome!!! Thanks Tom... Thanks Mary!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait, cant wait :D

Excellent! And finally! My red alpha will no long be naked! Can't wait to see the finished stuff. By the way, will there be instructions on where to put the stickers on? I don't like to put it on just anywhere. I wanna know where they really go. Thanx :p:D:lol:

Great news Tom! And thanks to Mary...

I'll be waiting for the For Sale thread...

BoBe-Patt: I may have (MAY have) an instruction sheet for the Alpha sticker placement... I have all my collection in storage right now. If I do have one, I will post a pic of it, and offer it as a JPG for email attachment... I'll try to look this weekend.

Excellent! And finally! My red alpha will no long be naked! Can't wait to see the finished stuff. By the way, will there be instructions on where to put the stickers on? I don't like to put it on just anywhere. I wanna know where they really go. Thanx :p:D:lol:

I will be supplying photocopies of the sticker placement guides, but the repro sticker do not have the corresponding numbers.

Alright, as promised. The pictures.

First up, the blue. These are what the finished product looks like.

Original left, repros right.

post-25-1071029770.jpg

Next, the red. The things circled were corrected tonight. There just wasn't enough time to print them.

Repros left, originals right.

post-25-1071029852.jpg

And finally the green. Ditto with the circled stuff.

Repros left, originals right.

post-25-1071029813.jpg

I'll have the finals on Friday. I'll start a thread for orders tomorrow.

They will be $12.00 each $4.00 shipping (Priority Mail, I'll do DC if there are any big orders) in US 48. Alaska, Hawaii, and outside US I'll have to figure out.

Edited by tom64ss

They look really good Tom from what I can see. Nice job Mary!

Glad these are finally ready.... I'm sure you are too Tom..  :p

I certainly am. :)

Thanks rocco

Here's a link to the order thread for everybody.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...t=ST&f=9&t=3795

Tom

Edited by tom64ss