Real life Major Kusinagi

These pics are taken from a trailer for the offical log book from the recently re-released region 2 DVD of the first GITS movie. There are some more shots that are a bit cheeky...lol Nice 5 minute trailer of Innocence on there too.

post-26-1078798984_thumb.jpg

Uh yeah, I could think of at least 20 different asian chicks that would be better <_<

...ew.

(thought the one before my post is OK... it's another one of those "good angles, bad angles" things)

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

I agree with Vostok 7. She looks good from certain angles, and if she can pull off wearing that skintight white assault suit from episode 3 then it's all good to me.

B))

These pics are taken from a trailer for the offical log book from the recently re-released region 2 DVD of the first GITS movie. There are some more shots that are a bit cheeky...lol Nice 5 minute trailer of Innocence on there too.

No face close up for you!!! :blink:

There's also a trailer for the PS2 game. Hopefully this comes to the US.

Does anyone on MW have the first GITS game they released for the PS1?

I looks like they're giving away free crystal statues of the Major and a Tachikoma (probably ONLY available overseas).

post-26-1078801080_thumb.jpg

There's also a trailer for the PS2 game. Hopefully this comes to the US.

Does anyone on MW have the first GITS game they released for the PS1?

I had the game. It was alright. The new PS2 game you can actually play as the Major this time. I don't see why this won't come to the US.

These figures are coming to

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?ALP33166

post-26-1078801885_thumb.jpg

These characters were animated for a reason. No one can pull off a Shirow in real life.

Nah, I never buy that argument...

but I guess you have to be real picky and not grab any woman off the side of the road like they did here. Poor Shirow, they always screw with his property. :(

Ya know, I reckon that's a bloke in a wig! ;)

Graham

Nah... she is just surprised..... or really high.... or just had a pretty bad hangover. :blink:

What's suprised have to do with anything.

Vostok 7

Just look at her!!!! :huh:

And I see no camel toe... so she is either a girl or a neutered(sp) man.

Edited by Abombz!!

Nah... she is just surprised..... or really high.... or just had a pretty bad hangover. :blink:

What's suprised have to do with anything.

Vostok 7

Just look at her!!!! :huh:

And I see no camel toe... so she is either a girl or a neutered(sp) man.

lol there's another pic of her squating down from the back...and Ill just say she...shaves well :blink: