Jinroh Toys

I don't know if this place still has any, but I remember seeing one of these Jin-Roh delux figures at this place:

www.echobasetoys.com

I don't know if they still have it (and I saw it in person at their store last summer in the display window).

I think it's made by Yamato, but I'm not certain.

There's one of these guys on eBay right now....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MERC_BidConfirm

There are several versions of the "Kerberos'" armor. The one in that auction is made by Dragon Models and depicts one version as shown in a live-action film. There is also an earlier design for another live-action film, and then there's the Jin-Roh anime film version.

The first picture in the thread seems to be a CUSTOM 12" figure of the Jin-Roh design, made by Heroes Club, who are famous for their very expensive auctions of customized figures. Don't ask about whether such customs are 'worth it'... only the buyer can decide.

If your heart is set on the Jin-Roh design, then tough. The only large toy of it is the 12" Japan-exclusive Medicom Collectors' Club edition (US$150~200++) which is now OOP. Some folks have sought out the 12" Kaiyodo vinyl kit instead to make their own 12" customs. Otherwide, you can opt for the smaller 5" Kaiyodo action figure.

Do a search on the forum for Jin-roh or Kerbero Panzer Cops. Plenty of info in those older threads.

There's one of these guys on eBay right now....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MERC_BidConfirm

There are several versions of the "Kerberos'" armor. The one in that auction is made by Dragon Models and depicts one version as shown in a live-action film. There is also an earlier design for another live-action film, and then there's the Jin-Roh anime film version.

The first picture in the thread seems to be a CUSTOM 12" figure of the Jin-Roh design, made by Heroes Club, who are famous for their very expensive auctions of customized figures. Don't ask about whether such customs are 'worth it'... only the buyer can decide.

If your heart is set on the Jin-Roh design, then tough. The only large toy of it is the 12" Japan-exclusive Medicom Collectors' Club edition (US$150~200++) which is now OOP. Some folks have sought out the 12" Kaiyodo vinyl kit instead to make their own 12" customs. Otherwide, you can opt for the smaller 5" Kaiyodo action figure.

Do a search on the forum for Jin-roh or Kerbero Panzer Cops. Plenty of info in those older threads.

Hero's club, those the same people who take the already superlative Marmit SW figures and customize them up the wazoo?

I just picked up the Kaiyodo figure for about $20 US - nice toy with lots of accessories but not much taller than a star wars figure. Definitely get the 1/6 figure as this thing is amazing.

Drifand - I bought some extra weapons for my Dragon figure - the MP40 & MP44 - they go quite nicely with him!