Just got my Q-Rau

GianS

Dude, No need for such attitude. What's with the hostilities among members these days?

Congrats on the Q-rau. I can't wait to get mine. Can you get some pics with it and a 1/60 VF. See if You can get it into some battle poses.

Just, to say that it is really cool!!!!!!!!!!

Will post pics this weekend.

Regards

Gian

Honestly, and I don't want to be an a-hole even if I sound like one, but we don't frakking care either you got it or not...

You don't want to be an a-hole but indeed you sound like that. If you dont care aboout him getting his new kick ass bot, JUST DONT POST OR DONT READ THIS TOPIC! dumb......

YOU offend the spirit of our comunity ....

Edited by nench

Regards

Gian

Honestly, and I don't want to be an a-hole even if I sound like one, but we don't frakking care either you got it or not...

What the hell is your problem? Just because you cant afford one or cant get one dont hate on him. People like you make places like this un fun. Say YOU dont care, I personally like to here what people get. Im suprised that people dont do more "haul" topics here. I love comming here but its too hospitle like. I got bashed for posting my Low Vis haul.

Regards

Gian

huh what "we" you should put "I" stupid.. whats wrong with you boy! :angry:

Regards

Gian

What the hell is your problem? Just because you cant afford one or cant get one dont hate on him. People like you make places like this un fun. Say YOU dont care, I personally like to here what people get. Im suprised that people dont do more "haul" topics here. I love comming here but its too hospitle like. I got bashed for posting my Low Vis haul.

That was a bit rude... there was no need for the profanity.

But I actually agree with the essence of Goonk's post. I don't post everything I buy as a new thread - most folks around here don't. If we all did... then we'd have 700 threads about everybody buying what came out that month.

A post like this easily could have gone in one of the other 2 current Q-Rau threads.

Having pics would have given it a bit more of a reason to exist on it's own... don't take what I'm saying as hostility toward new members, etc... I'm not trying to be rude or tell you that you can't post that you just bought something - but it would be easier on the mods, members, etc, if you just posted this to one of the existing threads.

Otherwise we end up with too many threads about the same stuff. The front page holds about 16 threads, other than the pinned thread. Do you guys think there are at least 16 different people on MW who have bought the Q-Rau? If each of them made a "I bought one" thread, then we wouldn't have any space left for discussions about upcoming products, rumors, custom toys, etc...

It's just common sense, folks... let's not clutter up the board and force the mods to lock and delete a bunch of similar threads when we can easily post to the ones that already exist on the same subject.

Regards

Gian

...lemme guess, you never got breastfed when you were a baby huh?

Figures...