What's that Manga?

I was told years ago that that concert was NOT Hummingbird, but instead the singers were the voice actors for Basara and Mylene. (Voice actors, not song actors - which explains why they sound different.) Dunno what the manga is though...

I was told years ago that that concert was NOT Hummingbird, but instead the singers were the voice actors for Basara and Mylene. (Voice actors, not song actors - which explains why they sound different.) Dunno what the manga is though...

No, that's the other omake concert they included later on, the one where they play Planet Dance. And even then, Humming Bird is still playing in the background.

No, that's the other omake concert they included later on, the one where they play Planet Dance. And even then, Humming Bird is still playing in the background.

Oh, OK! I got my wires crossed. Thanks for clearing that up.

You're kidding me. I really doubt that... But I'm gonna have to go and check out the omake on my VHS for that. Between which episodes is it found?

For the record: Hummingbird consists of three members: Fukuyama (Basara) with the messy long hair, Furuya (on the bass, usually with a beard, bandana and glasses) and Shouichiro Aso (on drums, the young one with the long straight hair). I am 99.8% they are not present in that particualr concert.

So what concert is it that PlastikMissile is talking about. Not seen that one.

You're kidding me. I really doubt that... But I'm gonna have to go and check out the omake on my VHS for that. Between which episodes is it found?

For the record: Hummingbird consists of three members: Fukuyama (Basara) with the messy long hair, Furuya (on the bass, usually with a beard, bandana and glasses) and Shouichiro Aso (on drums, the young one with the long straight hair). I am 99.8% they are not present in that particualr concert.

So what concert is it that PlastikMissile is talking about. Not seen that one.

Not sure what the episode distribution is, but probably early on for the Holy Lonely Light concert (just hummingbird), and the later one with the seiyuu singing (planet dance) was probably on one of the last tapes. In both instances, Humming Bird are still there playing.

-Planet Dance (possibly Humming Bird's lead singer along with Basara's Seiyuu)

Mind you hair styles are different, but about equal in length. I have no idea when either concert was, and the first concert is almost entirely difficult to get positive id face shot without the manga in the way.

post-2-1078904790_thumb.jpg

Edited by Keith

That's just Fukuyama alone in the first picture. He's the singing voice of Basara and lead singer and guitarist of Hummingbird. I can't see who's on drums or bass, but again, if it ain't Furuya or Aso, it ain't Hummingbird. (It's kind of like George Harrison performing solo, but being billed as "The Beatles")

He DOES look like Jimmy Page, and even more so now, because of the fact that (in my eyes, at least) Jimmy Page these days looks like some old Asian guy! In fact, I think I'm gonna change my avatar to either a Jimmy one or a Robert one, to suit my sig...

In the second picture, that's the Planet Dance concert which I do have the tape of somewhere. That's just Basara's seiyuu, Nobutoshi Hayashi, along with some nobody guitarist (definitely NOT Hummingbird). Together, the only thing they managed in that concert was redefining "uncool". Thank God you didn't put any shots of Tomo Sakurai in there. I'd have probably smashed my monitor.