Enemy mecha wishlist:

Anubis

Which enemy mecha would you like to see most after the Q-rau?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which enemy mecha would you like to see most after the Q-rau?

• Nousjadeul-Ger (TV)
    • Nousjadeul-Ger (DYRL)
    • Glaug
    • Regult (with add on missle packs for those who want that)
    • Fighter Pod
    • Quel-Quallie

You know, I completely forgot about that thread :lol:

Seriously though, a Ghost X-9 would be nice as well, after we finally see the YF-19 come out.

REGULT

It probably wont have diecast and the pilot will be stuck in the fetal position (great for display) and the backpack, uhm, cockpit hinge will break on a few members and well see countless threads on it

............WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............

Just Kidding By The Way,, anything is cool, but like the captain said,,,please make the pilots posable, that would be the coolest

What's the most common enemy mecha in Macross? The Regults right? why did Yamato produce the Q-Rau first ahead of the pods? doesn't make sense. The Q-Rau is awesome, but the Regult should be addressed ahead of any other enemy mecha. :blink:

That makes sense from the American perspective, since we grew up on Robotech and love SDF Macross. But the Regult barely appears in DYRL (I don't think we see the Glaug at all--anyone know?), while the Q-Rau and N-Ger figure prominently. And DYRL seems to get the love in Japan.

REGULT

It probably wont have diecast and the pilot will be stuck in the fetal position (great for display) and the backpack, uhm, cockpit hinge will break on a few members and well see countless threads on it

Just Kidding By The Way,, anything is cool, but like the captain said,,,please make the pilots posable, that would be the coolest

A fetal position Zentran would make for some funny pics though at least.

REGULT

No, how about a possable pilot figure. Think of the endless poses you can do!

REGULT

I didn't mean I wanted a fixed one, of course a posable pilot would be preferred. A fetal one would just be funny for a brief moment.

REGULT

I didn't mean I wanted a fixed one, of course a posable pilot would be preferred. A fetal one would just be funny for a brief moment.

:lol: Yep. :D

What's the most common enemy mecha in Macross? The Regults right? why did Yamato produce the Q-Rau first ahead of the pods? doesn't make sense. The Q-Rau is awesome, but the Regult should be addressed ahead of any other enemy mecha.  :blink:

That makes sense from the American perspective, since we grew up on Robotech and love SDF Macross. But the Regult barely appears in DYRL (I don't think we see the Glaug at all--anyone know?), while the Q-Rau and N-Ger figure prominently. And DYRL seems to get the love in Japan.

I understand, thats why I think Graham should tell Yamato about the huge International Battletech market they have untapped with the Glaug.

MAKE THE GAWDAMN GLAUG!!!

Heck, Battletech is quite big in Japan as well. The could also sell boatloads to Japanese non-Macross fans who play Battletech.

GLAUG GLAUG GLAUG!!!!

Graham! Please tell Yamato that if they made a Glaug, they hit _2 markets in one_.

Not only will they sell boatloads to Macrossfans, old school Battletech fans would snap them up too.

C'mon man its a freaking MAD-3R Marauder! Who wants the butt ugly Daishi, Nova Cat etc etc....

RHTT, you're absolutely right...Battletech fans would indeed snap them up. I've read somewhere that some Battletech tournament games are played with large scale models instead of the tine 1/280 scale miniatures. Armorcast makes the MadCat, Vulture, and Atlas in 1/60 scale...a Glaug would be a perfect fit.

Dude, where can I get the Atlas? Can you gimme a link? The Atlas is the ONLY Fasa self designed non-copied-from-the-Japanese mech which I like.

The Glaug and Regult are both coming up almost even so far. Regult leads by only 3.

Who's the joker who voted for the Quel-Quallie? If it were done in 1/60, it'd be almost 7 feet long!  :lol:

:lol::lol:

** read as INFOMERCIAL***

Yamato's first 1/60 PLAYSET - the Quel-Quallie !!

Now you're able to re-enact your favorite scenes, especially the only episodic appearance of the VF-1J/GBP-1S Armored Valkyrie!!

The "Bug-Eye" is able to be removed so Hikaru can "blow his armor" and "come on in"!!

Not only is this a playset, but it is also a carry case for your 1/60 Valkyries (not included).

Wow, the Regult has a comanding lead now.

Regult would be nice but we would get our @$$es handed to us with the price of the piece and the accessories..... ;) I went Fighter pod. It would be unique and maybe a little less $$$.......... :p

Price would be up there no matter who made it

Edited by Myriad

If ya don't mind me gettin' a little loopie..........

Hows about a VARIABLE GLAUG !!!!  w00t.gif

mmmm, variable Glaug *drools*

A nice, simple, effective variable.

Edited by Anubis