Zentradi Forces post SW1

Zovreign

After watching the Macross series, and seeing some of the estimates online for the size of Badozas fleet [5,000,000] and after Badozas destruction [4,000,000], what happened to all these Zentradi forces as Space War I came to a close?

Did most of the fleet freak out, and folded away in dis-array? I'm guessing this is what happened and a large degree of the fleets took off for parts unknown.

Did the spacy pick up a sizeable fleet because of this? Even if a few hundred or thousand ships remained to join forces, that would help boost Earths defenses considerably.

Oh, any estimate to how far you can travel during an fold operation?

I'm wondering if the Zentradi could be spread out to neighbouring galaxys... hmm.

Most of the Zentradi folded out and (presumably) joined other fleets.

UN Spacey DID get a sizable donation in the form of Britai's and Lap'Lamiz' fleets.

They also got their pick of salvage and any surrendering vessels. Which didn't seem very likely, given they were supposed to automatically fold out with the destruction of their superiors(as Exedol explained) and Minmay drowning out radio communications. They had no chance to take surrender offers.

I doubt the zentradi left for other galaxies. The protoculture never FULLY conquered the Milky Way. Odds are they didn't have intergalactic travel when they created the zentradi, and the zentradi don't invent new stuff. They are warriors to the last man, not scientists.

what happened to all these Zentradi forces as Space War I came to a close?

Some stayed. Some left.

Did the spacy pick up a sizeable fleet because of this?

We don't know. I would say that the UN picked up a decent size Zentradi force to protect itself with.

As far as you want. It's all about making sure you sure your calculations are correct. If you're off by a bit, you may end up somewhere you shouldn't. Get a piece of paper. Draw 2 points and fold the paper such that the 2 points overlap. That would be a proper calculation. In your two points are not directly overlapping, that would be a improper fold calculation. Usually that doesn't happen unless you've got a really pathetic fold calculating program which misplaces the decimal :p.

As far as you want. It's all about making sure you sure your calculations are correct. If you're off by a bit, you may end up somewhere you shouldn't. Get a piece of paper. Draw 2 points and fold the paper such that the 2 points overlap. That would be a proper calculation. In your two points are not directly overlapping, that would be a improper fold calculation. Usually that doesn't happen unless you've got a really pathetic fold calculating program which misplaces the decimal :p.

Or if you forget to convert between light-terms and light-years.

I would assume that most long jumps are done as a series of shorter hops, so that inaccuracies can be corrected before they get too large.

If I recall, that's how they found the vessel in the episode where they went to capture the factory satellite, was a course correction defold.