K&M series 2

CF18

I bought this set on my high-octane mini shopathon on saturday with Graham (thanks for taking me all those places I forgot about! )

It's a really nice set - but the 1S's gun pod is SO out of proportion! (the one on the left in the first pic) It's about as big as it is! :D The tomahawk and the super battroid are really nice.

• 2 weeks later...

They look a lot better in your pics than other pics I've seen (like in package). Real cool stuff. I bought set 2 but I need to get set 1 still. I noticed there's Bandai Gashapon on ebay, but I dunno I thought bandai quit making macross stuff? Seems kinda silly if they do since they didn't put out all the 1/55ths that everyone wanted.

FINALLY I GET GPB-1S ARMOR ! :p

well anyway if i would've known how tiny these were I probably wouldn't have bought them. But they're nice anyway. I bought a spare Millia so I could just keep the rest in the packaging. I saw the Millia and was like WOW I need it. I like the color a lot. Nice bright red.

But I'm happier with the purchase now. I really like the detail on the gpb-1s and Millia is fun to play with (wouldn't any guy agree? ;)

Anyhow, Millia is about 3" long in fighter mode. not exactly sure cuz I have her in gerwalk mode now. Transformation leaves you with quite a few little spare parts, but it works out ok. It is a bit tedious to try to keep the thing from falling apart while transforming it or setting it down sometimes. Would've been cool if they were a little bigger but they're cool.