Thundercats the movie?

GDomino

I'm curious about this...

thundercats2.JPG

and weirder still was planned to be released back in 2000? go to this URL:

http://www.brutesquad.com/Movies/Thunderca...dex_noframe.htm

Maybe be a well conceived hoax with a well done PS work but I highly doubt it....

... and maybe it sucked balls so maybe it was canned.

Anyone in the know about this?

Edited by GDomino

Dude... you're joking, right?

Either you're joking or you've been fooled by the lamest fan art on Earth. 

If people asked me... I'd say I was joking.  :huh:

nevuhmind... I guess it is a hoax.

just checked out the front page of that URL its got some (ahem) interesting read...

Mods, please delete this thread...

Edited by GDomino

Sometimes a company buys rights to a property and creates little publicity to get more money to get it made or resell their contracts for even more money. I don't know how they get the names attached, but I've seen a couple of these before. I saw one for the comic book Preacher and it had Ben Affleck and Charlize Theron on it. The posters were about this cheesy. That maybe what this is. :unsure:

That has got to be the lamest hoax I have EVER seen...... in fact it's so sad that it isn't even funny. I cannot believe that anyone would fall for it. seriously lame attempt. Even that EVA Sequel hoax was a lot better. This one is just sad and is an insult to thundercats fans everywhere.

Even that EVA Sequel hoax was a lot better. This one is just sad and is an insult to thundercats fans everywhere.

Revival of Evangelion? A couple of years ago I stumbled upon that picture and thought there'd be a new Evangelion series in the works. Hahahahaha. Now, where's that pic? :blink:

Oh......Destro as Mum-Ra. EXCELLENT choice. :p

The EVA sequel hoax poster was among the best fanart I've seen. Whoever did that was pretty damn good.

This Thundercats thing is pretty sad. No offense to anyone who fell for it, but this is some pretty basic photoshop crap.

Now if they had just used Stallone as Lion-O... I mighta bought it. :lol:

But this here, someone spent some time on it... it's fooled quite a few fans, myself included.

evareprise-fake.jpg