Could someone start making VF-4 art?

Lightning

Could someone start making VF-4 art?

Black and white design of the VF-4 to paint and to fill up. :lol:

post-5-1062332399_thumb.gif

Come get some Fly Boy! I have an Ares that will send you to Shifted's a**hole and back :lol::D

Valkyrie

"Protecting the Puma before Sunrise!"

BUY THE UNDERWORLD OST.....FINE MUSIC ON THIS CD!

Edited by SilverValkyrie

I remember there was an Angel Birds scheme for the VF-4 too but the old threads cannot be found. :(

In HERE are all the old design of VF-4.

Here is my attempt at VF-4 artwork(or entry into the Lightning cult)......low-vis SVF-184 "Ironchiefs". Ironchiefs a Megaroad based squadron right ?

I think we need a special dedicated thread for color schemes alone....i am sure there are plenty out there...should get prospective model kit makers outthere spoiled for choice.

post-5-1063020841_thumb.jpg

Edited by hellohikaru

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yay I finnally got my copy of photoshop back! And to inaugurate this splendid occasion I went back and re-did one of my old paintjobs from scratch. I was never very happy with my original Sundowners scheme (it was the first thing i had ever done in photoshop), and the cannon fodder Sundowner I did turned out so well I decided to go back and re-do the orginal from scratch. Lemmee see if I can dig up the old profile I wrote for it.

SVF-111 was one of the first squadrons to convert to the VF-4 (after SVF-1 "Skull", and SVF-184 "Iron Chiefs"). As such it was one of the few VF-4 squadrons to operate off of the ARMD series carriers before they were decommisioned (in this case ARMD-05 Akagi). Represented is the squadron leader's aircraft, which received a unique "navy style" scheme of overall gloss gull gray (FS16440) over white, other fighters in the squadron received a more traditional scheme. Most lettering is in red with the exception of the Akagi designation on the tail, which is in white, and the UN Spacy markings, which are in the traditional black. Of special note is the repeating of the sun pattern on the ventral fins, a unique feature made possible by the large ventral fins on the VF-4.

Edited by Nied

i like the new Sundowners pic best, (the 200 one) if i could figure out how to do the Layering stuff on my Photo program, i'd finish the Hurricanes squadron paint scheme i was working on.

• 2 weeks later...

can someone please explain to me how to do the paintschemes?? i cant figure out how to do the layering thing! (the program i'm using is Ulead Photoimpact 8, my comp doesnt like Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop)