OT what's a good car for about $4500?

NERV

im driving along minding my own my business and then out of nowhere an RSX runs a stop signs and get about 2 feet into the left side of my car and send me in a 750 sometihng degree spin, i'm fine, the ricer was fine, altho i heard his dad whispering to him in a threatening manner, anyway my car is most likely totalled ill probly be getting about $3500 for it, and i only have about $1000 to add onto that, so what is good? im looking for something relatively small, preferably with awd or rly good gas mileage, one or the other and power windows/locks are a must, i was thinking maybe an SVX or an audi 100 does anyone have suggestions?

Unless the people that hit you look like they are judgment-proof, you should get a lawyer to help increase your car-buying budget. :lol:

well the guys at gas station said the guy had been driving around the parking lot revving his engine and showing off, and he definitely ran a stop sign because if he had stopped for it he wudnt have enough speed to spin my car 2 1/2 times by the time he traversed the 25 feet from the stop sign to my left rear door, what do you tihnk that's worth in court? my dad is a lawyer

How about a mid-80s Toyota Corolla GT-S (otherwise known to us as AE-Hachi-Roku)?

Great choice. :ph34r:

:rolleyes: It's still a good car.

As long as you get the GT-S and not the SR5. Both are still RWD and still strong cars but the GT-S has a way better engine. It's much harder to find though :( But you can usually get one for about 2-4k if you buy right.

Vostok 7