Macross DYRL Television Special

GodMedia

A while back, over a year and a half ago, Macrossworld presented a clip from a DYRL television special. It was a very 80s production with Mari Iijima singing "Angel's Paints."

The file was a fair quality RealMedia video. At the time there was some note about it being a preview of something coming on Macrossworld, but I never heard any more about it.

Does anyone else remember this? Does anyone have the video?

I'd like to see it again, or get a copy if possible.

-GM

Wow. Really? Tenshi No Enogu happens to be my FAVORITE Macross song. Bar none.

If anyone has this clip then (pretty) please (with a liter of Yoshinol gift wrapped) post the vid. This sounds pretty interesting.....

A while back, over a year and a half ago, Macrossworld presented a clip from a DYRL television special. It was a very 80s production with Mari Iijima singing "Angel's Paints."

The file was a fair quality RealMedia video. At the time there was some note about it being a preview of something coming on Macrossworld, but I never heard any more about it.

-GM

Hi GM,

This is John the spaghetti guy! I'm in Cairo now so I can't attend MW Con anymore. Anyways, I got a copy of what you need on my HDD, but I don't have broadband right now, so I can only send it to you on a CD. PM me your address and I'll gladly send you a copy.

Cheers from the pyramids...

-GM

Are you sure that it wasn't Flash Back 2012? :)

-GM

Are you sure that it wasn't Flash Back 2012? :)

Yeah, he's sure. ;)

-GM

Hi GM,

This is John the spaghetti guy! I'm in Cairo now so I can't attend MW Con anymore. Anyways, I got a copy of what you need on my HDD, but I don't have broadband right now, so I can only send it to you on a CD. PM me your address and I'll gladly send you a copy.

If you could just put it up on Kazaa or some popular P2P program for a couple of days under that name, at least one of us will snag it and take it from there.

-GM

Hi GM,

If you could just put it up on Kazaa or some popular P2P program for a couple of days under that name, at least one of us will snag it and take it from there.

Sorry Wes,

Since I'm using dialup on my only phone line, can't have it running 24/7. The file is a good 19MB. If you're willing to put it up on some P2P, I'd send you a CD copy too. BTW, did you guys all look on the iMacross Servers? I don't remember where I first got it from...curious...