1/60 GBP Armour, question

tac

So yamato plans on releasing the armor with and without a valkyrie? It's better if they can sell the armor alone.

Yes they are, Pat. The Super VF-1J came with a pilot so I don't see why this one shouldn't. But it came with a DYRL one like the Lone Wolf mentioned. It would be neat if it came with a TV Hikaru.

Edited by >EXO<

Heh... you can't SEE the pilot with the GBP on anyway. Just pretend it's a TV Hikaru if it's not.

Either way, I already got the 1/60 VF-1J Super and my 1/60 VF-1D stole his fast packs... so I'm definitely getting the GBP armor by itself.

Edited by Blaine23

just custom up one of those rhoby recasts you have exo!! btw hows you're JM ostrich coming along? don't be like me and stop in the middle.

<_< Too late...

Heh... you can't SEE the pilot with the GBP on anyway. Just pretend it's a TV Hikaru if it's not.

I'll know man... I'll know! :rolleyes:

If we're lucky, it might come with the magic bicycle....  :rolleyes:

oooooooo....

I would venture a guess that if you get the VF-1J with the Armor that there will be a pilot....

I don't recall, but I'm pretty sure my Super 1J has a pilot. Haven't seen the box in a while. :p

Edited by rocco_77