VF-1D STRIKEVALKYRIE

zeke

Gotta agree with Exo. The Boris artwork is rather jarring. The only one that makes sense is the first one because, if I'm not mistaken, that's a painting of a Valkyrie.

Not really a Boris fan though, so I'm biased.

Also, consider putting some of the other valk designs on the box. On the old Bandai boxes, CFs and other types were usually seen cruising along in the background.

Best Regards,

H

P.S. The overall look and design is quite nice though! Thanks for the pics!

Thanks for all the inputs. I just really needed some comments of what you think for customizing another VF-1D box.

I believe Im getting an idea of what art design I should have for the my second box.

If you have more comments please let me know. thanks again.

Boris Vallejo and Valks don't mix. Check out the old Taka boxes and try to emulate them... All the other stuff works well.

Word. And word to WDC's post about blending and pixellation... you seriously need to clean up that "halo" around the battroid.

As I said on the Auctions forum post about the Vallejo chicks... it makes the valk look too much like a 70's custom van. And that is not really desirable to the average Macross fan.

Stick with what works. Try to make it look as though it could have been released back in the day.

well since naked chicks have absoletely nothing to do with mcross or the vf-1d, none of those, and not number 7 isnce the vf-1d wasnt in dyrl, out of whats left i would say the 3rd one after it's cleaned up alot cuz its very pixelated and stuff isnt blended at all

I give you props for trying to be creative and original, but I don't understand what big-chested ladies have to do with the VF-1D.

Valkyrie, from Norse mythology. Warrior demigoddesses taking on the form of winged young maidens.

only one of the chicks was a valk tho, plus the art styles of the VF-1d and the girls really clashes, like the chicks are smooth, silky, dark tanned, oily, flowing, fantasy images, the vf-1d is generic box art